Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
If you name the obvious Hinata as Hinata there was written there is some bonus content or sth

martanius

Jul 28, 2018
Awesome game! I can't wait for next updates.

Btw: If you change the seat of the teacher, at the start of 2nd day since that change will make the teacher stand next to the dog bowl and you are not able to lay yourself on her chair nor to leave the classroom or anything. You have to load save file or restart the game.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Awesome game! I can't wait for next updates.

Btw: If you change the seat of the teacher, at the start of 2nd day since that change will make the teacher stand next to the dog bowl and you are not able to lay yourself on her chair nor to leave the classroom or anything. You have to load save file or restart the game.
That's a bug I fixed on Sunday just a few hours after the release. I see some moderator added more download links, you must've downloaded the game from one of those links. I've re-edited the OP to leave only the versions with the hotfixes applied. The version is still the 0.2.3. Maybe I should have rename it to 0.2.3H1 or something. I'll keep it in mind for next updates, sorry for that noobie mistake.

If you download the game again from the current links, the game should not have any game-lock bug.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the game ❤

Oct 1, 2018
1646747258255.png
new bug : if you choose choice 2 or 3 the game will continue playing foot step of girl forever but girl never show up

jimreborn

Oct 12, 2019
nice update! i hope it will go in this direction. However i can't undestand how to take the place of the slave in the bathroom, i've reached 0 food and 1 energy, but nothing seems to happen.

ps for the creator: i've seen there is a bug with "Hannah"; if you trigger the scene after you changed her name, your hp become 700 even if you had less before the scene

martanius

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you! Now the teacher is fixed.

But I think I found another bug. During toilet slavery, after reaching 69 food there is another girl coming but all you can hear is steps and nothing else will happen.

jimreborn

Oct 12, 2019
Thank you! Now the teacher is fixed.

But I think I found another bug. During toilet slavery, after reaching 69 food there is another girl coming but all you can hear is steps and nothing else will happen.
how could you reach the toilet slavery part? it seems not triggering for me. 0 food and 1 hp, day 50 and nothing yet

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hello, finally the update! quick question: how to follow the slave path should I start from the beginning or continue from Cassandra's fight?

martanius

Jul 28, 2018
how could you reach the toilet slavery part? it seems not triggering for me. 0 food and 1 hp, day 50 and nothing yet
Try to download the game again and in slave path just skip days and dont eat anything until you reach 0 food. That should trigger it.

Hello, finally the update! quick question: how to follow the slave path should I start from the beginning or continue from Cassandra's fight?
As far as I know you can choose paths in the hospital scene where you can either stay in bed or answer the talking cat. Ignore the cat = slave path.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes