John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thank YOU for considering my game a "Masterpiece", it's the best compliment you could give to an indie dev.

My last post on Patreon is locked because it's an Alpha version (aka Test version), which is not public for two reasons:
- I consider the amount of new content too short and untested to be an enjoyable update for the player. I think that posting it publicly would damage the image of the game.
- To be transparent about the current progress to those who are crazy enough to financially support this project, and also to have some feedback from them.

I am committed to posting an updated version of the game once a month, but I work alone, and I also have a (quite busy) life, and some months I have to post Alpha versions instead of stable ones. It's either that or do "Delays", which I personally dislike.

Again, thanks for your kind words and interest in the game. I'll do my best to finish this update before 2023.
All good, I just really want the next update, and the next and the next, but don't burn yourself out though! :)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ariestra Finally a game where the MC can become a human chair, toilet, etc... I would Hope there are more interaction with these options for the students...Also, such as becoming a human chair and or toilet for the teachers on the second floor with help. Also Getting caught going back to school would lead to prolonged sequences as being those roles would be an acceptable "punishment" lol but I'm just glad you making this game bro, support it 100%!!

clockworker1

Aug 11, 2018
This game is a masterpiece in my mind. Although I look forward to the next update, I think it is most important for the author to follow his own rhythm. For example, I have waited nearly two years for the RPG game of Warriors vs Demon Mother, because the quality of the game is worth waiting for.

In addition, please allow me to make a small request, whether the female characters in the game can have a ruling level system, for example, when the ruling value reaches 10, they can go home with a female student and start a personal story.

Because I find that the props in the game are not really important. I think it's a good idea to buy props to promote the personal story, excluding the main line of course!

Finally, thank the author again for creating such a good masterpiece.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Ariestra Finally a game where the MC can become a human chair, toilet, etc... I would Hope there are more interaction with these options for the students...Also, such as becoming a human chair and or toilet for the teachers on the second floor with help. Also Getting caught going back to school would lead to prolonged sequences as being those roles would be an acceptable "punishment" lol but I'm just glad you making this game bro, support it 100%!!
More Cassandra Toilet :love:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
More Cassandra Toilet :love:
I Love your game as well!! but My dreams would be slowly coming true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ariestra Also When Having ass fetish, I believe it should be available for all characters not just Hannah... And sorry I just like giving ideas... here's one for the cookie jar... Like for the scientist girl that's coming up, I feel like there are so many paths you can open for the other characters!! like the Scientist girl can transform the MC to an actual thong and bra for a certain amount of time, or even objects like a chair, toilet... stuff like that can expand on content for the story and or content for characters since it's involving that female "scientist", could have the player make the choice of making the characters aware that the mc are those thing or their unaware of his transformation and as well and that could lead to more content!! but hey, I'm excited either way and supporting the future of this game(y);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: p0m and Beatos21

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
how can I win the Esther mini game? Everytime Kiara takes me to Esther on coming back after escape I get game over (killed).

Last edited:

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
When you builds up enough pleasure (when like 300 HP left ) , she gives you a chance to attack or grab her, you have to attack (when she gives you this option she must look back)
Thank you for the response, but somehow I'm not getting that still. She never looks back (even after getting to 100) always holds her boobs and when I attack I get the boob scene.

Ishimara

Jul 2, 2020
Thank you for the response, but somehow I'm not getting that still. She never looks back (even after getting to 100) always holds her boobs and when I attack I get the boob scene.
Well let's find out why
Did you take her shoes off and tore her pantyhose?

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
No, I haven't been able to figure out how to take off the shoes, when I click on the green circle it just immediately fails.
Nevermind, I figured how to remove the shoes by clicking on when both circles merge. will try your suggestion now.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Is the Hannah Gameover scene implemented? And if so how do you unlock it, she's my favorite character (along with the teacher).

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you Ariestra for this amazing game. Some amazing characters like Kiara, Cassandra etc. My favorite scene is the canteen one with Lunch Lady, hope to see more interactions with her in future updates.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes