NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
From what 'little' I could understand from what spewed onto your post, all I can say is that your definition and view of femdom is far narrower than a lot of peoples'. When I said that femdom was a wide umbrella, I meant it. You seem to be under the impression that femdom translates to 'lack of consent' from the sub. You couldn't be more wrong. The sub/dom aspect of things is not determined by the type of act, it is determined by the mindset and dynamic of the relationship. I don't need to name anything, you have a perfectly functioning search engine. My point still stands, I don't think we'll be agreeing on much of anything.
Yeah we never agree on this cause u think everything situational no it is not stop trying to change things that a natural or maledom into femdom im not talking about sub or dom im talking about femdom so situational is bs esp if i bring in real life

And that why i said maledom or natural femdom can never have blowjob as femdom.
Ps im not talking about just sex im talking about with femdom

U say situation so u telling me blowjob mean the woman is dominating the man u funny person it consensual or maledom but please never put it as femdom.

Aka also known as viginal oral romance maledom not femdom esp if he takes the lead.

FEMDOM is when the female is in control is it really femdom if male takes the lead situational or not no again talking about femdom
Anything can be FEMDOM situation i agee just not a blowjob

Blowjob can never be femdom so give me example of a blowjob that femdom and not consensual and situational and doesnt have male leading that is femdom
Because it just normal sex.

At least with handjob titjob and meatriding esp with 2 girls is natural or femdom there none unless he raped tied up blackmail for Blowjob to be femdom

Reactions: hockeyer

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Blowjob can never be femdom so give me example of a blowjob that femdom and not consensual and situational and doesnt have male leading that is femdom
Because it just normal sex.

At least with handjob titjob and meatriding esp with 2 girls is natural or femdom there none unless he raped tied up blackmail for Blowjob to be femdom
All blowjobs from this game are femdom. :WeSmart:

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
All blowjobs from this game are femdom. :WeSmart:
Not talking about this game cause this an actual femdom im talking about overall femdom there a blowjob in this game with who is it the futa ?if so that diffrent cause the futa not a male even if they have the body part when u say Blowjob you mean the futa right?

Oct 9, 2020
Not talking about this game cause this an actual femdom im talking about overall femdom there a blowjob in this game with who is it the futa ?if so that diffrent cause the futa not a male even if they have the body part when u say Blowjob you mean the futa right?
for now it seems to me that there are 3 of futanari and only 2 you have the scenes with the blowjob

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Yes i missed that cause i put futanari off bit still got some content with the principal it was a great idea 2 blow job was it forced on him?

And is one of the people the
Mc gives blowjob too is it the principle if so i missed out if not who are the other 2 futas that do it to nc and are they better looking than the principle? I doubt it.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
The crane in Aisha's warehouse I thought for sure would be used to somehow lift the fat guy (who didn't make it running from Victoria's goons) out of the public use toilet, when I last tried entering that specific restroom it was bugged, this time around on entering I noticed there is no guy in there. I'm wondering if I just imagined it or if it is just some story/side-quest content not implemented yet.

I bring it up because it just seems like an easy route to contextualize the MC winding up as a public-use toilet slave in a 'bad' ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lookingforthis

LordCrowe

Apr 4, 2020
A quick suggestion, in the school toilet slavery scene, the one accessed by starving, could we perhaps have an option that skips/doesn't have the "water fountain" section? I ask specifically for the "I want to stay here forever" option because cutting to the water fountain after every use irritates me.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
A quick suggestion, in the school toilet slavery scene, the one accessed by starving, could we perhaps have an option that skips/doesn't have the "water fountain" section? I ask specifically for the "I want to stay here forever" option because cutting to the water fountain after every use irritates me.
This has been asked before already. Your wish shall be granted.

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
This has been asked before already. Your wish shall be granted.
About time to support you ;)

I have a question contentwise, I guess I finished the game so far but I'm not completly sure if I maybe missed something.
The progress in submission and loyalty for Cassandra and Victoria does it bring any new options? Can I get enslaved by Victoria? The Shrinking option from her sounded also nice to me :sneaky:
Also is it possible to meet isabel again?

Also I found 2 more bugs:

• If Aisha comes downstairs with her phone and you block her in the wrong moment she doesn't get on the couch, so I was softlocked and couldn't do anything, she was just standing there doing nothing.
• During the Victoria fight I lost my health during the shrink trample and the sound / shaking effect stayed after the fight.

Reactions: Azure Sun

Chimeara7

Jul 19, 2020
I have to say, it is incredibly frustrating being unable to load anything or start a new game after looking for different "game over" scenes to see what they are. Talking particularly about Aisha and how every time I want to start a new game or load anything it shunts me into a different minigame with a RNG exit. (Eventually got killed after wasting 45 minutes trying to find a way out and getting more and more pissed off, but just waiting for it to force me back into it again.)

Maybe either a gallery so we dont have to follow the dialog trees to see each scene,or instead of the normal game over warning something that says "Game Over, and changes your save files"

Last edited:

Lapiccelle

Jul 4, 2019
hi i really enjoyed the game so far, Kiara is my favorite girl so far, but i wanna ask since it seems the game hints at that, will, in the future, have slavery content for the girls from the school? Especially Kiara

Last edited:

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
hi i really enjoyed the game so far, Kiara is my favorite girl so far, but i wanna ask since it seems the game hints at that, will in the future slavery content for the girls from the school? Especially Kiara
If kiara is your fav girl you're gonna enjoy next weeks update

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I have to say, it is incredibly frustrating being unable to load anything or start a new game after looking for different "game over" scenes to see what they are. Talking particularly about Aisha and how every time I want to start a new game or load anything it shunts me into a different minigame with a RNG exit. (Eventually got killed after wasting 45 minutes trying to find a way out and getting more and more pissed off, but just waiting for it to force me back into it again.)

Maybe either a gallery so we dont have to follow the dialog trees to see each scene,or instead of the normal game over warning something that says "Game Over, and changes your save files"
I'm terribly sorry that part frustrated you. I understand that the mechanics designed to create a sense of 'imprisonment' may not appeal to everyone. Unfortunately, it's designed to give you this "imprisonment" feeling. What some might find frustrating, others find it arousing.

As a game developer, I always strive to strike a balance between creating engaging gameplay mechanics and ensuring player enjoyment. I value your feedback and will take it into consideration when refining and improving the game.

In order to prevent future players from getting frustrated. Here's a secret:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
hi i really enjoyed the game so far, Kiara is my favorite girl so far, but i wanna ask since it seems the game hints at that, will, in the future, have slavery content for the girls from the school? Especially Kiara
My priority now is to progress with the story. Making enslavement for each individual girl could take me forever, but some could have it.

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
The scenario that you are describing is something that can happen with Aisha. But you need to have enabled the pee or scat filter (or both).
You get a lot of clues on how to trigger it at the initial cutscene of her slavery (a double warning with "key words" colored, a "save the game" pop-up...)
I keep trying to name myself toilet but it won't let me

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I'm terribly sorry that part frustrated you. I understand that the mechanics designed to create a sense of 'imprisonment' may not appeal to everyone. Unfortunately, it's designed to give you this "imprisonment" feeling. What some might find frustrating, others find it arousing.

As a game developer, I always strive to strike a balance between creating engaging gameplay mechanics and ensuring player enjoyment. I value your feedback and will take it into consideration when refining and improving the game.

In order to prevent future players from getting frustrated. Here's a secret:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah don't change it please most people into this genre like this

Lapiccelle

Jul 4, 2019
My priority now is to progress with the story. Making enslavement for each individual girl could take me forever, but some could have it.
Thanks, i hope kiara and isabel have one. Anyway, thanks for the answer, good luck in making the rest of the game, liking the game so far.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the enslavements I find are the best part, (classroom, aisha) but it may be hard to give each character a proper environment and unique enslavement I would have liked to see an enslavement for the final boss we encountered, the principal, and one for the teacher, basically the people in charge

one thing I dont like is the scenario of the game, because its basically just fight (outside of school/safe camp) we don't get an environment to roam around the city and interact with people to make the world feel bigger

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
seconding the love for the enslavements.
the fact that the only way out of one of them was actually the only way out, exactly as we are told, was genius. A bit too genius for me. I just used multiple saves like a plebian, and never even tried to leave in the enslaved file.

Please never change.
Seeing that answer made me wish I'd spent more time thinking on it and trying stuff ingame.

I keep trying to name myself toilet but it won't let me
Just to be sure, did you happen to spend all your time in the school huffing farts and chugging secondhand smoothies, instead of learning that you must capitalize the "T" when it's the first letter in a proper noun?
I think that's a mistake a lot of us will make.

• Haha
Reactions: FemdomLove
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes