Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Lol I softlocked myself in the XX-23 fight. Basically got hit by her at the same time she destroyed the explosive barrel, which resulted in both the game over scene and me constantly escaping her playing over and over again. Now it's stuck here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being Hinata's chair while Rachel is the teacher, makes Kiara appear in cutscene anyways.

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hey there, known bugs from this version so far:
XX-23's skills make the game bug.
Some Isabel content is not enabled.
Softlock in the cage in some situations (try saving and reloading that save).
Kiara appears as the teacher in some situations, even when Rachel is the current teacher.

Thanks for reporting them. I'm struggling with finding some time these days, but I'll fix those asap. Thank you for all the feedback.

Apr 15, 2018
Could someone tell me the order of that password in ''Aisha's basement''? I have found the 8 required numbers but I failed to see how to make the password work.

Last edited:

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Could someone tell me the order of that password in ''Aisha's basement''? I have found the 9 required numbers but I failed to see how to make the password work.
there is no fixed password, you need to count the golden orbs = digit of the code.

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
hi , how to break free from Aishas room ? .. I looked around for clues and I did find few numbers
scanner = 4
bathtub = 3
mirror = 8
seat = 1
candle = 2
wooden table = 6
lamp = 5

there are 2 digits missing but I assume they are 00 ? ...any hint on which order I should go by with the code ? it would take forever to just try all the possible ecombinations

Reactions: femdomfartlover

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Hi all! Enjoying the game so far. Love toilet slavery so loved those scenes especially!

Now i've just finished everything there is in the school so the only thing i need to do is escape the school but before i do a message popped up saying that the school content is now complete so either wait for the the next update or escape outside for more content.

Now is it worth going outside? I don't want to escape but then find out more school content was added later where i can no longer go back. So do any of you recommend staying put till the next update? Or escape and see that content?

Lastly wat happens when your domination with a girl gets to 10/10? I did this with Cassandra but nothing's happened so far after this.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Hi all! Enjoying the game so far. Love toilet slavery so loved those scenes especially!

Now i've just finished everything there is in the school so the only thing i need to do is escape the school but before i do a message popped up saying that the school content is now complete so either wait for the the next update or escape outside for more content.

Now is it worth going outside? I don't want to escape but then find out more school content was added later where i can no longer go back. So do any of you recommend staying put till the next update? Or escape and see that content?

Lastly wat happens when your domination with a girl gets to 10/10? I did this with Cassandra but nothing's happened so far after this.
At the start of the game you're able to go to the checkpoint where u will be able to start from any point, old or new content

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
can't see the quest chair tactics, the other quest open correctly. can somebody screen shot what i should see. and to Ariestra, if i can't see the quest, is it still possible to complete it?

litherom

Apr 15, 2018
do
hi , how to break free from Aishas room ? .. I looked around for clues and I did find few numbers
scanner = 4
bathtub = 3
mirror = 8
seat = 1
candle = 2
wooden table = 6
lamp = 5

there are 2 digits missing but I assume they are 00 ? ...any hint on which order I should go by with the code ? it would take forever to just try all the possible ecombinations
order by orbs

1-lamp#
2-knob#
3-candles#
4-tub#
5-numpad#
6-bathroom mirror#
7-mirror by chair#
8-chair by mirror#

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
At the start of the game you're able to go to the checkpoint where u will be able to start from any point, old or new content
Yea i but i don't want to jump around to different checkpoints as that would erase my previous progress right? Or make everything i've done so far pointless? I guess i could check it out under a different save but then would have to re-do everything if i wanted to carry on from my original save. So yea i may need to think about that lol

can't see the quest chair tactics, the other quest open correctly. can somebody screen shot what i should see. and to Ariestra, if i can't see the quest, is it still possible to complete it?
You just need to switch seats with a few girls. However i recommend switching with every single girl as well as the teacher at least once to see how each one reacts and what each one does to you, lol

chair.png

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
what is preventing you from keeping a file in school and making another one for after that? btw you can also return to the school later on (unless you let aisha enslave you, or run into the same softlock on return as i did).
the game was split into two routes in the past, so you're missing at least half of the game by just staying in school.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ariestra during the victoria fight images disappear after you get drained the first time (of every grab). had that happen during her titfuck, as well as from kissing, footjob and cowgirl during her second fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1-lamp#
2-knob#
3-candles#
4-tub#
5-numpad#
6-bathroom mirror#
7-mirror by chair#
8-chair by mirror#
thanks! i can confirm that this is the correct order. the actual numbers associated with those objects seem to be randomized btw.

herlilboi

Nov 30, 2022
Ariestra, thank you for this amazing game. It's getting better and better. Are you going to develop Isabel's character? I think she's gorgeous. She has that nice milf vibe. Just a humble suggestion here: what if she steals the main character in some sort of a bag or something and keeps him in her apartment. That would be a dope ending. Also, in her leather outfit she would look awesome in "hand over mouth" cutscenes. By the way, I love your attention to tiny details like that browser history in the lab. Great job overall.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes