Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

nymex3

May 11, 2019
you guys need to find the 6 switches in level 3, the city of plantains, then go to the tower that has a lock force
inside is the new level, with a puzzle and all the new animations

ColdAndLose

Oct 9, 2019
you guys need to find the 6 switches in level 3, the city of plantains, then go to the tower that has a lock force
inside is the new level, with a puzzle and all the new animations
Yeah but I only found 1/4 ending. Is there supposed to be other endings? I tried to find them but I couldn't. Could you please tell us what else did they add? Thank you.

nymex3

May 11, 2019
Yeah but I only found 1/4 ending. Is there supposed to be other endings? I tried to find them but I couldn't. Could you please tell us what else did they add? Thank you.
i only found that ending, and the animations posted on twitter and patreon from rime recently, and that's all
and then when you complete the zone you appear on the town in front of the thombstone that has a tribute, i dont understand that at all
quite the reference

nymex3

May 11, 2019
and this game has a lot of things i still dont understand, like what is this place in act 2? (yiss and plantain) you get here but notting happens and when you go back the level restarts
this game is full of things that no one can explain, or simply the artist did nothing with them, maybe forgot about them or plan to finish them some day in the future

nymex3

May 11, 2019
i only hope the next update to not take like 8 months only for 4 gifs and a level that gets you nowhere...
the worst part is that the guy insist on making 5 games at the same time and dont concentrate on this main creation to make it really good like he demonstrated in the past, with the first updates (until 5.8 when it started being loooooong hiatus between very little addings to the game)

nymex3

May 11, 2019
There was sadly no changelog in the desc but i can tell you what has been put in

Act 3 map was updated
New ghost mansion map found in the town at night with a ghost npc (1 scene),
(ONLY WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW GAME FILE EVERY TIME) a chance you'll see one of the three wet dream event when you go to bed two times in a row (if you don't get a scene you have to make a new game file, repeat this til you get one of the three scenes)
One Easter egg with animation in the town (day time)
Yiss trade shop in the town (daytime) (Two items can be traded in for key items)
updated quen map (secret chest with an item can be found here in which you can trade in the yiss shop)
pheronoa map also has a secret chest with an item that can be traded in
Teacher npc that has 2 scenes at night when you go inside the school and open the closed doors to the right
clown looking npc that you can walk up to at night (1 scene)
shark :)
updated town map
clock tower in act 2
New npc at night that the blob turns into if you get the pill from the yiss shop (sadly you can't interact but she has a scene in one of kaspa's wet dreams// also my fav design :))

that's basically it
where is the clock tower?

Reactions: Evizzy89

nymex3

May 11, 2019
sure, to extract:

1. get the extractor , and the script for slimegames (sgbpack.bms).
2. make a new folder (let's call it "unpack") and unzip the extractor inside your folder, along with the script.
3. go in the escape from paradise's folder, copy the "data.sgbpack" into your "unpack" folder.
4. inside the "unpack" folder, run "quickbms.exe" (maybe try as admin if you get issues).
5. first, it asks for the script, give it the "sgbpack.bms" script you downloaded, then it asks for the input file, which will be "data.sgbpack", and lastly, select an empty folder as your output, your files will be extracted there.
6. uwu enjoy~

you can see all the graphics inside the extracted content no problem, though if you need to check codes and/or maps and whatnot, you'll need the latest slime game maker, older ones cannot open the game, but you can check out a trial, even with its limitation you can still see what the game has codewise, (like, it won't let you have more than 3 maps, so you first make a copy of the unpacked game, open the copy with slime game maker, it'll warn you about limitations of maps and user content just press "ok", when it's open on the bottom left you see 3-4 maps, now open the main unpacked folder and the copied unpacked folder, and the map folder inside both of them, to check all the maps, just delete the 3-4 maps inside the copy folder when you're done, and copy 4 other maps from the main unpacked folder, check the maps, and repeat until you get through all of them).

For animations, they're there but without any images set for them, since in the trial version you can only have 3 user content, you'll need to check the top half left menu, click user assets (some name with asset I forgot, second bottom one), go into battle effects tab, and upload grided images (for example plant blowjob.png), use the numbers on the bottom left to correct the division, and you're set for the animation, just below the division number there is "effects" something button, click that and the first button after that, there you have a list of your animations (without images) but now you can set "plant blowjob.png" on any animation you like, with the preview.

lemme know if I can help with anything else x3, and please give credit to the creator of the unpacker , and lastly thank the game creator and all others helping here .w.'
I cant download the script, anyone has it?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes