Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone remember the name of that one corruption preview game rim made? It had a red-haired female protag and it wasn't really a game but like a short gallery of sorts and she gets covered in black slime I think.
Nothing of that description wss ever found on game-jolt when I checked. It was the original ICHIKORO with the christmas patch and that was it.

I've checked all the gallery archives of his and is the closest thing matching your description. It's most likely a throwaway game that just meanders into nothing.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
In fact, just looking at Rime's recent production shows a considerable lack of varierity and decline of output. The early days were just your typical pokemon stuff, with animation quality 2 years ahead of its time by making the gif longer and have a cum scene as well. Then you have the Ichikoro era, with everything he's known for. And now we have the Escape from Paradise era, where it's either sfw sketches that feels like it was made in 1 hour, typical gif with quality-of-content (not to be confused with graphical fidelity) inferior to his pre-EFP gifs, one scat comic against his pokemon & alecks comics, and three games (EFP, smelly island & thst wacka mole 'game') that are derrived from one unfinished and untranslated game.

At this point, I'm getting tired of EFP, not because of the game itself, but what it represents to Rime. It's clear that every game has to at least include Pheronoa, skunkgirl and Plantain. Or the very least the fetished they represent, plus some vore to it.

Oct 22, 2021
In fact, just looking at Rime's recent production shows a considerable lack of varierity and decline of output. The early days were just your typical pokemon stuff, with animation quality 2 years ahead of its time by making the gif longer and have a cum scene as well. Then you have the Ichikoro era, with everything he's known for. And now we have the Escape from Paradise era, where it's either sfw sketches that feels like it was made in 1 hour, typical gif with quality-of-content (not to be confused with graphical fidelity) inferior to his pre-EFP gifs, one scat comic against his pokemon & alecks comics, and three games (EFP, smelly island & thst wacka mole 'game') that are derrived from one unfinished and untranslated game.

At this point, I'm getting tired of EFP, not because of the game itself, but what it represents to Rime. It's clear that every game has to at least include Pheronoa, skunkgirl and Plantain. Or the very least the fetished they represent, plus some vore to it.
I understand what you're saying yet at the same time I don't really agree with the last part, I got into Rime's stuff because of EFP and if he wants to do stuff with those character's then I'm fine with it. I don't get the mindset of people finding creators they like then getting mad that they don't cater enough to their fetishes (or lack thereof) if Rime wants to do stuff with vore and gas, then that's what he's going to do.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
i still wish he translated the ichi games to english they look complete but i can't play them because there isn't a translation of them

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
There is absolutely no progress, it is unclear what to expect from the author. What is he even doing now?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i went to check it out, he really put it behind a 25$ tier? thats more than I am willing to spend
we might be better off making a request

• Wow
Reactions: bdmf and papey

papey

Sep 7, 2017
the new thing is up on kemono and it's.. 15$ for pretty good fart anims but without sound and extremely laggy pov

it's.. charitable to even call this a test. i just hope it leads somewhere better and more fleshed out but i'm far from the first to say that i'm tired of this kind of inconsistent output

Oct 22, 2021
the new thing is up on kemono and it's.. 15$ for pretty good fart anims but without sound and extremely laggy pov

it's.. charitable to even call this a test. i just hope it leads somewhere better and more fleshed out but i'm far from the first to say that i'm tired of this kind of inconsistent output
I believe Rime did say that it was supposed to be a demo for a new version of smelly island, so hopefully that works out well, but if he's struggling to get sound effects to work in an animation viewer I doubt it will be any easier to bolt that onto a full game, I'm starting to think Rime has some very bad code habits, I thought the reason why he was remaking EFP and SI was to make the programming easier but that doesn't seem to be working well for him.

Reactions: papey

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

lol....
This is basically BDSM fart, but without even the attempt to be erotic. Like, what am I suppose to be in the mood when I play this game? And the animation in itself isn't bad if it wasn't lagging most of the time. And this game seems more like a separate vanity project than actually be useful in updating any of his promised games, like the previous 4 prototypes.

Reactions: Evizzy89

D900

Jul 2, 2021
It would be impossible for just one person, and that too in a few days to create a game

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
It would be impossible for just one person, and that too in a few days to create a game
Back in the day of Adobe Flash, it's actually feasible to make something deep. With the more "easy-going" softwares like Quest, you can make quite the game with a good crunch pace in less than a week.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes