Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v2024-08-12] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheMobiusAce

Jun 6, 2023
how come this is still distributing the 0.7.0 version of EFP when Kemono has had the 0.7.9 version for well over a year by now?
also I'm so upset that I can't find the new smelly island demo anywhere for free ;_;

Reactions: Raptorsan
Mar 18, 2019
It's weird how that seems to be the only thing not on Kemono right now.
how come this is still distributing the 0.7.0 version of EFP when Kemono has had the 0.7.9 version for well over a year by now?
also I'm so upset that I can't find the new smelly island demo anywhere for free ;_;

TheMobiusAce

Jun 6, 2023
yeah well anyway I guess here is technically the "most up to date version" of EFP
It's flipping a year old, It apparently has 3 new animations but I can't figure out how to trigger them at all so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
would be nice if the thread was updated, though someone else will have to do that because I'm clueless as to how everything except commenting works on this site

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
yeah well anyway I guess here is technically the "most up to date version" of EFP
It's flipping a year old, It apparently has 3 new animations but I can't figure out how to trigger them at all so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
would be nice if the thread was updated, though someone else will have to do that because I'm clueless as to how everything except commenting works on this site
Google chrome insta blocked the download.

TheMobiusAce

Jun 6, 2023
Hello everyone I come bearing wonderful news
someone uploaded the Shiilah demo on to kemono, here's a link to the files. Have fun!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hello everyone I come bearing wonderful news
someone uploaded the Shiilah demo on to kemono, here's a link to the files. Have fun!
its really disappointing that its just some scenes and no actual game-play, the scenes aren't very good either its like glitter x_x

Marzymars

Aug 28, 2023
New update, Smelly Island Deqlectra Demo, came out yesterday, hopefully someone will upload it here soon or it'll come out on Kemono

Reactions: mygirl
Oct 22, 2021
None of the demos he has produced recently are practical. We are simply watching his whimsical attempts at trial and error.
Admittedly yes, most of it is either extremely basic platformers, or barebones RPG systems used more as a segway to a scene. Honestly, I don't mind that much, to me the appeal has always been the art as opposed to the gameplay, but I do wish he would do something more involved, even EFP's original levels had some nice mechanics to them that added to the tension, (the kisses slowly making it harder to navigate, leading to getting caught more was a really fun idea.)

xxxx4444

Aug 13, 2018
h
Admittedly yes, most of it is either extremely basic platformers, or barebones RPG systems used more as a segway to a scene. Honestly, I don't mind that much, to me the appeal has always been the art as opposed to the gameplay, but I do wish he would do something more involved, even EFP's original levels had some nice mechanics to them that added to the tension, (the kisses slowly making it harder to navigate, leading to getting caught more was a really fun idea.)
gameplay really isn't his strongsuit lol. it does seem like he is dedicated on the new smelly island. and he mentioned working on another game called Pllamentheth.

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
honestly i think this is what he needs to stick with since something that has a base can open up to what he really wants which is to show case fetish animations which is his strong point. I feel he would do better if he had someone work on a gameplay base and he could spend time on the animations.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes