2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
619 is the code of the door of the house
Thanks! But how do you solve this password? I just unlocked the filing cabinet and found a piece of paper. On the paper there are 3 icons, noting game, wedding and birzhday. Same icons are noted on the calender at the date of 3, 22, and 19. Well then, I could solve the correct number.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Work on at least the second game first. The first game was nice. The second game got abandoned before the first update. I dont even try the third game cuz it will be abandoned soon too.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks! But how do you solve this password? I just unlocked the filing cabinet and found a piece of paper. On the paper there are 3 icons, noting game, wedding and birzhday. Same icons are noted on the calender at the date of 3, 22, and 19. Well then, I could solve the correct number.
There's a diary in the house from the owner, first page he goes on about events in may and june, second page july, in the july entry he mentions he changed the password to the birthday of his wife, in the june entry he mentions three events happening that month including the wifes birthday, once you find the calendar with the ripped off month and 3 identified dates it's fairly easy to determine one of those three dates is the password. So june, 6, followed by the day, either 03, 19 or 22. 619 was the answer.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
you gotta kick it but the kick has a pretty small hitbox so u gotta position yourself just right otherwise u will miss it if u get too close
So I'm at the lever that's missing and I can't really find the piece.

EDIT: Nvm, barrier hitbox is really small.

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Add on to review, controls for the cursed souls willing to try this game out;

D:- kick
Right Arrow:- move right | Left Arrow:- move left
Up arrow:- interact with people/doors | Down Arrow:- faint [fall down and become venerable to rape]
Spacebar:- menu [only click this when you have to, it may cause your game to drop frames massively]
Z:- sprint toggle
V:- dash
C:- select/choose an option

Gun:- [note; you need to go into the menu, navigate over the icon, and then press C to equip it]
Z:- puts you in aiming mode, where controls change, and:
V:- becomes reload
C:- becomes shoot

for any people who can't find the code to unlock the door in the starting area; the month is "6", and the birthday date is the one with buff mickey mouse

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral and zz7989

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
I played game 4 times but saves doesnt working. Any solutions? Profile not recorded and no file in save folder
Same problem here. I played it once and closed the game and later when i came back there was no saves... Stopped playing till that thing is fixed or explained.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
We already know what I shall ask, as usual, but if I let her lose to the zombies does she get to become one and then we can go forth and spread our infection to the living?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: vince638

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
We already know what I shall ask, as usual, but if I let her lose to the zombies does she get to become one and then we can go forth and spread our infection to the living?
Doesn't look like it. That feature is seldom seen even in triple A games. I've only seen it in one or two games where a player dies and continues playing as a zombie against his former teammates.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Doesn't look like it. That feature is seldom seen even in triple A games. I've only seen it in one or two games where a player dies and continues playing as a zombie against his former teammates.
A pity, and yes, I agree. AAA games just don't understand how to make good products. All about DLC and cranking out subpar unfinished, well, I'm rambling! Anyway, I'll continue my search.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes