2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Shoxxis

Feb 18, 2018
i have some questions :/
1.is it normal that the gate to the hospital does not have an interaction button (the second gate when you run through the map)
2.or was my interaction just bugged because when i went back to the shelter it bricked my progress and okamoto blocked the path to the parking lot again (i tried to get to the psycho shelter).i was able to extinguish the fire and go into the hospital sewer tho
3. how / when are you able to accept the pendant quest ? the fat guy didnt give me anything even when my save wasnt bricked (right after principal fight). the quest where i had to get electronics was marked with an "event" icon and i was able to do that one.
4.is there a way to rewatch side story scenes ? i dont want to do everything again and just want to know if i can get a full save and watch what i missed or if i have to get them again

wszbxzy

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone know how to change the amount of money in the game?Or, can someone upload the original save, but has already modified the amount of money?

readit420

Jan 9, 2018
is there any content after the split up cutscene? all I could find is a ton of doors not developed yet

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
is there any content after the split up cutscene? all I could find is a ton of doors not developed yet
from what the dev said, it has less content because he has some health issues after his work trip so he decided to not work too much atm (i haven't had the time to play the update so i can't really say much about the update part)
at least he's being honest on that part and even told the patron if people want a refund for this month he will do it incase people are unsatisfied for this month,
i'm just hoping he'll get better soon

kato92kgb

Jun 24, 2021
So enemy have no animation on contact ? You need to loose to see sex animation ?
I was hoping for something like Parasite in city and other Act game with enemy that have animation or grab sex attack

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes