2.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 3, 2022
So enemy have no animation on contact ? You need to loose to see sex animation ?
I was hoping for something like Parasite in city and other Act game with enemy that have animation or grab sex attack
You dont need to lose, every enemy have various grab sex attack. Just play the game

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So enemy have no animation on contact ? You need to loose to see sex animation ?
I was hoping for something like Parasite in city and other Act game with enemy that have animation or grab sex attack
it does, try look at ur option settings if ur H mode is turned on or off
there's some build where the dev put the special mode / H mode off by default because he was trying to avoid getting banned by patreon
hence why he never posted the new enemy animation teaser anymore now on patreon because he almost purged by the patreon ban wave

Reactions: kato92kgb

toast shoe

Jul 26, 2023
not sure if this is a bug or my pc is shit but the game does not run sometimes i check task manager and it says its on but nothing pops up so i cant play it but other times i click it and boom its there and ready to play how do i fix this?

xxsevooxx0099

Nov 30, 2021
The game always crashes
and It takes about 5 minutes to start
any help please

** please note : same error when I play ( Hell after school 2 )

escape.jpg escape2.jpg

Jan 3, 2022
how to proceed the quest of yellow mercenary lady? I just talked to her in the shelter, and now what? When I read the file, it only says "in development"

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes