RPGM - Completed - ESCAPE FROM Z CITY ~Found Footage~ [v1.0.1.0] [Ghost_SM]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

"I would say that the game was average in terms of its artwork and gameplay. The mobs were easy to avoid, and the keys were easy to find. The endings were also easily achievable. However, overall it was a good game. Well done to the developers and keep up the good work."
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

What can I say that wasn't said already? This game is trash but not quality speaking but how it was overall made.

- Stupidly hard, Dark souls is nothing compared to walking from point A to point B in this game.

- Very confusing, You will get lost very easily, you may ask yourself "What do you mean? Like the quests or on the map?" Yes.

The H-Scenes are very few but that dosen't really matter since you won't get to see any, you will just start the game get lost, rage quit and delete it.

The theme is hot but it not worth the pain.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

GemKiller

average game really
    good gameplay and art .
    I like the fact that you can dodge the mobs pretty easily
    it's too grindy and the scenes are all mediocre
    the endings were quite disappointing
    Even though i hate not being able to fight for the girl I could go on, but I got so mad with the map that i stopped.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jmonster

The gameplay is rage inducing but I enjoyed the scenes for what they were and I hope the creator finishes the sequel. I understand the game may not be for everyone but some of the hate seems uncalled for. Just because ntr isn't for you, or this type of ntr isn't, doesn't make it a bad game. It's just not the game for you.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Toweke

It was hard to come up with a rating for this. On the one hand I like NTR games and this one has a super slutty wife that you get to watch voyeur style, which is a favorite combo for me (similar to NTRPG1/2). And the sex scenes are done decently, but short on images and dialogue is good but sometimes repetitive. The english translation, as far as dialogue, is also quite good.
    On the other hand the 'gameplay' is pretty abysmal. It basically boils down to running around the world playing fetch for books, keys, unlocking doors, etc. And while the world design is actually way above average for an rpgmaker game, feeling like an authentic zombie ridden town,the sheer scale of it combined with the inability to run and the nature of the fetchquest made it pretty much unfinishable for me.
    I gave up at the school, which is multiple large buildings with tons of rooms, random locked doors all over the place, and basically zero guidance on where to go or what to do. You pretty much find random keys and then purely have to guess as to which one it unlocked; the whole place is like a maze and I decided I didn't want to spend another 4 hours looking around for that crap. So I loaded up save 16, which has all the gallery unlocked, and watched the rest. Unfortunately the scenes really have no impact without knowing the surrounding context, so it really doesn't work.
    The game also has no dialogue skip button, which is just weird. Saving has to be done at a computer. The zombies are a nuisance more than anything.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The hentai content is mostly vanilla creampie scenes with dirty talk about the woman’s dead husband. You are forced to watch as your brother’s wife fucks other men. You thought you’d get the chance to fuck her, but another guy plows her instead!

The gameplay on the other hand, is trash. In my experience, many enemies were impossible to kill making it very difficult to progress.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

Good things going for this:
    + Nice, detailed map
    + Easy combat (can avoid pretty much most mobs)

Other than that, it's pretty mediocre. The NTR scenarios aren't the best, and so is the art. You also can only save in specific locations, so take care if you do die and lose a huge chunk of progress. Playing without a guide will also be tedious to some, as some of the events happen without notices (hence if you didn't save before making the right choice, you could lose it).
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Ghostman95

I don't know why they bothered to translate this one. Translation is no easy task and they devoted themselves to this low effort trash. I like NTR, the model for the woman is good. But the scenes only have one still and PARAGRAPHS of text. And the gameplay is like a maze. Really bad one right here.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

patsuan

Not a terrible game but storywise it sometime doesn't make sense. It's told to be a multiple ending game (Pure & NTR) but honestly you know fully well the girl just get f*cked even when you don't want to see it. And the endings... The good thing would be the artworks which is good... But even that is censured...Well it's because of the plot so I don't mind that. Overall I just find this game really frustrating because it just give you the hope there would be a good ending but no. It's full NTR .
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Kibad

I love NTR, but hate it when there isn´t a fight for the girl

The MC and the girl are Brother and Sister- IN -LAW, i like that

The good:
    -its a zombie game, with real time fight element; its ok
    -There is NTR for those who like it

The bad:
    - bad sex scenes, because its like only one images and no change of the point of view, the censoring its not a big problem.
    - The MC is dumb, Its clear that the sister-in-law is having sex...
    - Like i said, I hate there isnt a fight for the girl (to see both paths)
    - There a PURITY point for the MC, that decrease when you "find out" that she is fucking. It only decreases if you watch the video in a memory card. If you dont watch the MC is clueless that she is getting fucked. You dont stop it and can't even try to prevent it.
    - the map suck, its big, its a maze with barricades, you need to remember where you went not to get lost. When you find the building you need to go, you need to find the entrance because its not the front door, so you always go to another area.
    - i quote the other reviewer because i thought the same thing: "why not giving a better explanation not to enter a house as just ´door is closed´? Saying: ´I searched the house, I will not find food there anymore´ would be more realistic. Or even better, mark every building with a red X graffiti and maske clear these were already searched. And make it possible to mark buildings you searched already while playing."
    - I hated the fact that the sister plays the perfect and sweet wife, and in the first hour she is glad to be jumping on another dick besides hers husband, and begging for more. Bitch, a couple scenes ago you´re "concerned" about your missing husband and not ending the searchs. What i mean is i love corruption too, degrading the girl little by little until she loves it. But she is already a slut. No fun in seeing a girl not fall in temptation

Even though i hate not being able to fight for the girl I could go on, but I got so mad with the map that i stopped.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Sothyr

+ zombie genre

- bad sex scenes and I do not mean the censoring.
    - stupid MC, I mean it is so clear that the sister has sex with...
    - story is depressing, after entering the school I stopped the game. But the decision was already made in the hospital, being so unsuccessful and need still to support bad guys who fuck your sis-in-law... Really no fun.
    - worst version of NTR possible. The MC is to stupid to recognize it and can't even try to prevent it.
    - most barricades should be only for zombies and not for the MC. A car, small obstacles, even 2m high walls would not stop me from climbing over them. Same with closed doors and closed windows. After all this time the MC has no crowbar?
    - using barricades to stop you from entering specific areas, building a labyrinth-like area is the worst you can do for a game.
    - why not giving a better explanation not to enter a house as just "door is closed"? Saying:"I searched the house, I will not find food there anymore" would be more realistic.
    Or even better, mark every building with a red X graffiti and maske clear these were already searched. And make it possible to mark buildings you searched already while playing.
    - an issue I have often with RPGM, most rooms are to tall.