1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
not bad, what i miss are emotion of all gamechars inside. The System is nice. thx

evilmonkie

Nov 30, 2018
all the content so far is vanilla AF, how about ditching those anal and bdsm tags till the content is ready.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
The idea behind it is pretty good. But it needs WAY more polish and a bit more actual content.
I believe this could become something IF development continues.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I think I'll give this one a body swerve, going by those preview images, they're all soulless with a dead look in the eyes and zero facial expressions and robotic looking to boot. So if you want to get off on humping one of these inanimate characters then go ahead. Maybe they'll give them facial expressions in future updates, but given that due to the way you can adapt them to suit your preferences, I don't think it's possible but if they can then all well and good, but somehow I doubt it and if not then they've got a problem.
Still "you pays yer money and takes yer choice" and it's available on Steam too, for a price!
[then again it's on here, so you're getting it gratis]

I'll avoid this one thanks as this review sums it up.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Now the question is....
Are we gonna habe this one, with all of the added content or not?...

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I think this would have been a better premise:

"The year is 20XX, technology is so advanced that now Men and Woman no longer need each other. Introducing the most realistic Sex doll in the world. Create your own dream doll and have it delivered to your door. She can speak if commanded and can do all sorts of kinky fetishes. How would you fuck your realistic doll?"

At least this way, it explains the non existing expression and maybe everyone wouldn't be so hard :p

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
needs more and better voices and choices. Guy sounds and looks like a pedo. Girl, white girl sounds like a black girl.

on cum shots, of which they are infinite, boob size changes to default.... even if you make them bigger.
When guy is on top and girls legs are in the air, looks like the guy is taking a shit, even though it's just his balls bouncing.
Boob physics is terrible.
no titfuck.
limited poorly done positions.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the voice acting scared me off. I would've continued playing if not for the horrible audio quality and bad acting.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
relax people, it is "early access" and I hope the dev improves his models in a few areas;
like the mentioned "dead eyes". lets wait and see.

Reactions: joehoe
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes