Others Abandoned Esoteric Erotica [v0.149 Alpha] [EsoDev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
630694_1.png

Overview:
"Esoteric Erotica" is an adult game with a submissive female protagonist, focussed on Lovecraftian style mysticism and executed in a custom engine I have developed myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-21
Developer: EsoDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.149 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

b1FmN7.jpg vUtO9E.jpg u_9UvB.jpg r8COdr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This seems very cool, not my cup of tea exactly, but I have some friends who would seriously love this, I'm going to go tell them about this

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Too much words but not too much information about what exactly may happens in the game? And this is suspiciously...

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
hmmm.... zip has installer, exe and another zip inside of itself.
I start playing it. For the first look it's feel much more complex then HTML stuff here. Maybe this is the reason why dev need this unusual engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darth Sidious

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
From the Itch Io link under more information, there are a few links.

It mentions needing Wind 7 or Higher and .NET libraries.

A virus total link

And a large Blog about the whys of the game.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not much more than a tech demo. Elaborate character creation but after that.... nothing.
Really?.. I'm exploring the map few days and found few random stuff... Still playing.

upd. It's seems like this is all the game. :) Char generation and couple random encounters on the street. Shops didn't working. Items didn't working. No other characters except shop keepers. This is the end. :)

I can't believe it. Walls of texts and no quests. The story even didn't start it. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Spenser4

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Sounds cool, I prefer the sub MC to be male and the dominants to be females, but I can bend my taste to fem on fem domination as well. So, its a download for me.

Reactions: fsatti2000

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yep, promising system, but game is pretty empty so far.
Spent about an hour trying everything and every option in the game but you can actually finish curent content in about 20 minutes if you take your time reading. Unless I'm dumb and missed the trigger to unlock the content.
Only sexual content is masturbation in the bedroom and some "debug" scene with the landlord, which I guess are here for testing purpose.
But about 90% of the dialogue options, literally 90%, are either greyed or "not implemented yet".

Guess I'll come back to take another look in a couple months to see how it evolve.

Edit :
So I went to look at dev's patreon, the guy seems pretty active with update almost every week. And he's been at it for more than a year now.
Sadly it seems he only update his work progress. This version 0.49 was released about 6 months ago and no new version ever since beside the usual progress updates (that's also the case for his paying patron).
, which was 280 days ago also seems to describe the current version...

So yeah, the dev is active... but it seems he forgot to upload latest build even to patreon supporter for the past 6 months... A looong waiting game in sight for us it seems.

Edit 2 : Actually noticed that none of the dev's patreon tier include access to game build... That's original

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I downloaded the game because the screenshots and the description look really good but when the installer asked for admin permissions I had to check the thread and see if anyone was having issues. A pity there's no content, I was really excited. If the dev reads the thread, I hope you'll add lots of humiliation and corruption, maybe also NTR and pregnancy. Godspeed.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Here comes the guy with the stupid question - how do you even save the game? Of course it is explained, but how to get to that menue?

Basic idea seems great, there should be more text based games out there. At least I like that stuff, which does not mean that I don't like the rest as well.

EDIT: Aiming for the stupid question I was too impatient. How could I know that after a few choices the system finally allows you to save? Sorry, chaps!

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Here comes the guy with the stupid question - how do you even save the game? Of course it is explained, but how to get to that menue?
You can see diskette icon in your room. You can find your room on the map.

But this all after char generation of course. And this is almost all you have in this game. :)

Reactions: ray3dave
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote