• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
10 days difference between existing Elites and new Elites is a bit much if you ask me :(
Noted. I always take suggestions like this into consideration.

The dev made the model by himself. He tried to make her looks like his high school crush. Btw, what model did you use?
Actually not :giggle: it's Kadira Andreani:

I use her base model, but for Esra's face, I also use a bit of Erin I think. Guess there's no harm in posting her .duf file if anyone wants it.

Here's a fan-art I just made

For Esra, I don't know the model or the skin, so I did what I could, but I hope you'll like it anyway. ;)

View attachment 2701397
It's good to see we have come to a point where people started making fanarts of Esra, so proud of her :cry: Looks amazing by the way.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Actually not :giggle: it's Kadira Andreani:

I use her base model, but for Esra's face, I also use a bit of Erin I think. Guess there's no harm in posting her .duf file if anyone wants it.
I want it.
stewie-want-it.gif

Last edited:

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Thank you very much. I would like to ask one more favor of you if you don't mind. The hijab morph has changed the shape of head and hair completely. Is it possible for you to share the model without it? I am still a beginner in DAZ, so most likely I am wrong. Would like suggestions on that if that is the case

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I really like the way she looks. What model did you use for her?
If you take the trouble to look at a few posts above the fan-art I made, you'll have your answer, since the developer shared Esra's file.

On the other hand, as far as I'm concerned, I only used the face morphs, and I morphed the body myself.

If I were to do another fan-art, I'd add extra eyebrows since the skin alone isn't enough

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Personally I like the girl getting banged from all sides aspect, rather than the act of cheating itself. Sure it also adds spice to things, which is why I try to include MC's LI in some way whenever I can.

Since my teenage years, I've played games where I created female character and fantasized about it. Now it gives me joy to make some of those fantasies actually possible. Modded Skyrim was also a great way to do it :KEK:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Personally I like the girl getting banged from all sides aspect, rather than the act of cheating itself. Sure it also adds spice to things, which is why I try to include MC's LI in some way whenever I can.

Since my teenage years, I've played games where I created female character and fantasized about it. Now it gives me joy to make some of those fantasies actually possible. Modded Skyrim was also a great way to do it :KEK:
Well, I like netori. It means stealing someone's girl. Also I play modded Skyrim too. There was too many sexy wives for me to steal. I mean look at Sigrid. Uncle Alvor doesn't deserve her.
1687291211292.png

Also stealing Camilla from two guys was funny too.
1687291289485.png

Last edited:

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018

Completely agree. Cheating on one side is kinda boring

Southern_Bastard

Feb 20, 2023
Sorry Trash_Panda, your game seems to have been leaked by one of your Patreons, so I decided to wait a little before publishing it here, don`t want F95 Users to be left out from your Great Work.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry Trash_Panda, your game seems to have been leaked by one of your Patreons, so I decided to wait a little before publishing it here, don`t want F95 Users to be left out from your Great Work.
It Says from the Download 0.2, but in the compressed file it says 0.1, so it could be the old version that has already been posted here.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes