Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
hi dev wanted to know you can choose if you want to see what MC's husband sees or you will be forced to play with him anyway.

Reactions: 88Michele88

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is the Female Protag, muslim?

The overview says "sexually active" so Im guessing she isnt a muslimah?

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
" She don't doesn't have much to offer besides her fresh engineering degree and her allure. "
but the rest of the grammar seems fine. Glad to see a fellow Turk with decent english at last...

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
When this one's done, I'd appreciate a game called Billy in Texas, should be as interesting as this one.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Suri tecavüzcü ekleyin oyuna
Bu bence de eklenmeli, harika olabilir. Fakat oyun başında oyunda tecavüzün olup olmamasını istediğimiz sorulursa çok daha güzel olur, herkese hitap etmeyebilir. Oyun zevki hakkında konuşuyorum tabii.

I think that would be awesome, but it may be better if we're asked at the beginning of the game whether we want rape or not. Everyone's taste is different, i'm talking about game taste ofc.

May 16, 2020
Bu bence de eklenmeli, harika olabilir. Fakat oyun başında oyunda tecavüzün olup olmamasını istediğimiz sorulursa çok daha güzel olur, herkese hitap etmeyebilir. Oyun zevki hakkında konuşuyorum tabii.

I think that would be awesome, but it may be better if we're asked at the beginning of the game whether we want rape or not. Everyone's taste is different, i'm talking about game taste ofc.
333.png

sanki var kanka

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Looks like a new genre is developing here in female protagonist games. Life in middle east, 4 years in tehran and now Esra in istanbul. Such games bring new cultures and opportunities for the female MC into the game world. There still not enough female protagonist games compared to the many male protagonist games we see here. Thanks for the share and I will look at it with great interest.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

Not sure exactly what it was you replied to, as I do not know Turkish(English and a decent grasp of Spanish is about all I can manage) but if they are asking for rape to be added, then they can bugger right off. Rape and forced blackmail(where you can't tell them to fuck off) are already way too damned prevalent in FMC games. I have come very close to killing a rapist in my life, only having multiple people pull me off of him saved his life and me from going to jail. As it was, he spent over a week in the hospital and I only got away with it because his father was a politician and refused to press charges, to avoid it getting out about his son(me and his piece of shit son were still in high school).

So please dev, do not make me avoid yet another game on here. I love a good FMC story with corruption but only when she wants to be corrupted. Those are far too rare in the AVN market.

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
Not sure exactly what it was you replied to, as I do not know Turkish(English and a decent grasp of Spanish is about all I can manage) but if they are asking for rape to be added, then they can bugger right off. Rape and forced blackmail(where you can't tell them to fuck off) are already way too damned prevalent in FMC games. I have come very close to killing a rapist in my life, only having multiple people pull me off of him saved his life and me from going to jail. As it was, he spent over a week in the hospital and I only got away with it because his father was a politician and refused to press charges, to avoid it getting out about his son(me and his piece of shit son were still in high school).

So please dev, do not make me avoid yet another game on here. I love a good FMC story with corruption but only when she wants to be corrupted. Those are far too rare in the AVN market.
syrians fleeing the war have attempted to rape several times in Turkey ------i don't normally like rape scenes either ----also, the options in the game don't work, the result is mostly the same

Reactions: 88Michele88

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
hi dev wanted to know you can choose if you want to see what MC's husband sees or you will be forced to play with him anyway.
No male POV view will be forced, all of them will be optional in this VN.

Very good prologue
I wish the best for this game and his Dev
Q: Ahmet will appear again?
I didn't make any plans for his reappearance, but if community liked it why the hell not? He's a taxi driver in the end and Esra could definitely use one :)

Also I don't know where did Syria come from but my VN has nothing to do with it.
I've lived in Istanbul for 10 years, I'm currently living in Konya and the novel is only taking place in both places (Both are located in Turkiye btw)

Furnox

Dec 29, 2018
Oyun corruption tarzı olacaksa oynamaya gerek yok. Kadın MC'li oyunlarda %90'ı öyle zaten sırf türk oyunu diye de öncelik vermem. Bir de hem erkek hem de kız ana karakter demiş yani hangisi tam olarak. Kızsa beni pek sarmıyor şahsen (dediğim sebepten dolayı).
Çoğunluğu kız olur herhalde Esra İstanbul da diyor sonuçta Fikri İstanbul da demiyor :d

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
already downloading it. FWY : ive been in turkey like more than 10 years ago, and from the tags i can pretty much say its sadly pretty acurate on reality. some1 already sayd turkys simulator xd.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes