gwenstacy

Oct 2, 2018
Trash_Panda Thankssss a tonn for the releaseeeee. Something new I have been waiting for. Also if you're looking for more types of content, I believe scenes with wet clothes and sex with that could work wonders (just my opinion) For reference take a scene from LISA game which has a hot tub wet clothed threesome scene (Personal opinion ofcourse but I still feel that is the best scene I have ever played in any game and I have played a lotttt)

However, can't wait to see where you take this <3

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I wonder if photorealism is just aiming too high for a small or solo dev. Even amongst the best game renders on this site I've never seen them manage to escape the uncanny valley.

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks everybody for the kind words. It seems like I've set the bar pretty high from the getgo. Hopefully I will be able to meet the expectations in future releases.
Seems great.I love Istanbul,Ankara,Manavgat etc.but can't like or love the game because I play on my 32bit system not my 64 bit one.would be great if you could add a 32 bit exe,
iyi şanslar ve teşekkür ederim:)

Reactions: ustar

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Seems great.I love Istanbul,Ankara,Manavgat etc.but can't like or love the game because I play on my 32bit system not my 64 bit one.would be great if you could add a 32 bit exe,
iyi şanslar ve teşekkür ederim:)
Hello.
Unfortunately I lack the knowledge to release 32 bit version. I can't allocate my time to research for it either as there's not much request for this and I'm barely able to keep up with my development schedule. Sorry for this.

• Sad
Reactions: rambo25
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes