Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This game takes place in Turkey and it has to be in Turkish. I wish my English was sufficient and I could help you.
I'm actually not obligated to do such thing right? But I can explain the reasoning. I simply don't get any support at patreon from Turks, on top of that many Turkish people come here just to open up a political argument about Syrians, some others just troll in Turkish language and go away, very few of them actually supports me morally. This VN has nothing to do with Syrians yet I have to bear such comments at every single update, if this keeps on I'll have to stop my support in here and let another person do the updating.

I was expecting a game something like that, a realistic simulator game which tells the truth about city and engineer people who lives there. Engineers don't need to have sex here, we fucked everyday by companies wages that they gave us.
I'm also an engineer, I agree with you on that one :HideThePain:

Hello.
I did the research.
You need to download version 7.x since 8.x dropped support for many platforms sadly :(
Here is the link for most universal version:
If your pc don't have 32 bit system, some kind people in this forum converts the VN into apk, maybe you should try android version when it's done.

male protagonist tag for what?
It was for future when things were developing for Esra's fiancee and for scenes like in train 'Male Perspective'. Guess I'll just ask moderators to remove it since it seem to bother some people in here.

Feb 12, 2018

It was for future when things were developing for Esra's fiancee and for scenes like in train 'Male Perspective'. Guess I'll just ask moderators to remove it since it seem to bother some people in here.
Thank you for all the work :) I for one appreciate the story you are telling and from my point of view you should just bring the content that you personally feel there should be and "like". As long as you stand for it, it will be amazing.
Whatever you do there will always be haters who try to bring people the same misery they supposedly feel in their own life. Just ignore them if you can :)

I like it so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trash_Panda
Sep 16, 2019
good update. loved wicked coworkers. great job with adding animations, really smooth and beautiful. looks like bf, manager and boss have their own shenanigans, waiting to unfold.

eline sağlık xD. wish you have well deserved hype and more patrons. good luck.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If your pc don't have 32 bit system, some kind people in this forum converts the VN into apk, maybe you should try android version when it's done.
Well I have 32 bit system. I don't play games on Android phone - it's more limited than 32 bit PC, but from what I saw in this RenPy SDK it also have this function inside and probably I could compile it if I had source scripts (.rpy not .rpyc), but you delete them.
I don't know why you need someone to make Android version if it's written right in the page I provided though :unsure:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm actually not obligated to do such thing right? But I can explain the reasoning. I simply don't get any support at patreon from Turks, on top of that many Turkish people come here just to open up a political argument about Syrians, some others just troll in Turkish language and go away, very few of them actually supports me morally. This VN has nothing to do with Syrians yet I have to bear such comments at every single update, if this keeps on I'll have to stop my support in here and let another person do the updating.

I'm also an engineer, I agree with you on that one :HideThePain:

Awesome update, so good. Love Esra’s naughty side & that milf Ranna at the office is hot & slutty just like we like them. That public scene in the restaurant was incredible! Can’t wait to see her & Esra have orgies at work or in the restroom to hide it from her fiancée or in the elevator
I love elevator sex and we almost had it if the janitor wasn’t so scared of that milf.
Great job

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Turkey + Konya = Hijab??? No thanks

All due respect to the developer who's among the few Turkish people that have the vision to make such a game but I don't particularly appreciate seeing the western perception of Turkey. The idea that Turkey is a middle eastern country and that people wear hijabs is a misconception and I assume it's only implemented by the developer because most people would be interested to see what Turkey or Istanbul is like and consider supporting the project. By people, I mean the non-Turkish folks of course. I don't want to judge a book by its cover but this whole thing is a no-go for me.

Call me a freak but I don't think a single Turkish guy would appreciate this concept (only if he's not from Konya I mean lol). All jokes aside though, I wish the developer all the best time and luck to make this project worthwhile.

Sep 16, 2019
Turkey + Konya = Hijab??? No thanks

All due respect to the developer who's among the few Turkish people that have the vision to make such a game but I don't particularly appreciate seeing the western perception of Turkey. The idea that Turkey is a middle eastern country and that people wear hijabs is a misconception and I assume it's only implemented by the developer because most people would be interested to see what Turkey or Istanbul is like and consider supporting the project. By people, I mean the non-Turkish folks of course. I don't want to judge a book by its cover but this whole thing is a no-go for me.

Call me a freak but I don't think a single Turkish guy would appreciate this concept (only if he's not from Konya I mean lol). All jokes aside though, I wish the developer all the best time and luck to make this project worthwhile.
well speaking of misconceptions and bias, did you play the game? if you dont like it, thats ok of course but false accusations not cool.

game has just 2 ppl wearing hijab, mc and aishe(who we see like 15-20 renders) at this point. but 3 women with name(one of them even has one groping and one sex scene) 5 women nameless but with dialog and contless bystanders without a hijab. mc is a programmer and company owner is a secular looking woman. maybe too much women empowerment for our county eh?

mc is a nymph with hijab, so what? she dress like slut(for a women with hijab) and thats norm in that game universe(for the sake of avn of course). we see only modern cities even for konya. not like a movie shot in egypt for istanbul scenes.

thank god, no one making a game about palu family, countless woman murdered by her bf/husband or a müge anlı show rip off with non stop cheating housewives and husbands.

Last edited:

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
You misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say that. Since the game is in Turkey and it has to be in Turkish, I wished I could if you couldn't translate it. I don't care about Syrians and politics. I come here to play games.

Sep 16, 2019
while istanbul has its name for 570 years americans:
lenapehoking->new angoulême->new amsterdam->new york

istanbul has a history from 5500 to 3500 BC and constantinople is latin not even greek. btw constantinople a cool name imo but let it go man thats just a sad pursuit.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the dev will release the current versions of the game here on the site or will it always be the previous version

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes