ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
a) How many Pandas we having in this forum? :)
b) Is there subway in Istanbul?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It is so interesting to see how many Turkish speaking people are on this website.

Herkese kolay gelsin.

Dev sana bol sanslar dilerim. His kimseyi dinleme burda, sen oyunu istedin gibi yap :) Sen kendin de oyunu beyenmen lazim.
Hadi bakalim.

Hayirlisi!!

xza-1

Jun 24, 2020
create cheating tag and include more content, and add further conservative muslim friends of her (atleast one hot hijabi girl/milf), and let her corrupt them. Keep up the good work.

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
Guys don’t use Turkish in game threads (I’m Turkish too) There was a game from Turkish devoloper named Life in Middle East and he stopped that game due of the laws probably. I advise game devoloper makes his research about that for his own good.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Guys don’t use Turkish in game threads (I’m Turkish too) There was a game from Turkish devoloper named Life in Middle East and he stopped that game due of the laws probably. I advise game devoloper makes his research about that for his own good.
What? I guess you're just misinformed, maybe if you had read developer note in that thread you'd know. Life in Middle East is not abandoned or stopped, it's just put on - hold due to developer being enlisted for duty(Conscription), the development will continue in August of 2022 which is next month btw.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes