4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I like softcore femdom I guess that's how you phrase it. Do they put anything in his ass and if so can you avoid it. If not I won't bother playing this.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I like softcore femdom I guess that's how you phrase it. Do they put anything in his ass and if so can you avoid it. If not I won't bother playing this.
At least not yet, but as far as I know it should be avoidable.

Reactions: Almighty
May 2, 2017
No.

I think i'd like a lot of games if they contained stuff I was into, I don't feel the need to go into that thread to tell people that don't give a shit though.
Fair enough. I didn't mean any hatred towards the game, I was just giving my opinion. I didn't think I would have to love a game just to state my opinion about it, idk why you're being so toxic about it.

• Angry
Reactions: reni and lnppo

MeoBuddie

Oct 6, 2019
I think I would love this game if I was into femdom, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of that.
Fair enough. I didn't mean any hatred towards the game, I was just giving my opinion. I didn't think I would have to love a game just to state my opinion about it, idk why you're being so toxic about it.
This thread literally has "female domination" tag and almost everyone in this thread wants the game to be pure femdom. What would you expect people to say about your comment?

Maybe you didn't mean anything bad but there's no point in coming into a butcher shop as a vegan just to say that you hate meat.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Very grateful for the Mac download option, so now I can play.

Absolutely loving this so far, can't wait for more. Such a Femdom game is very rare on here I think so this stands out.

Reactions: Thorsten and wiijay

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
This thread literally has "female domination" tag and almost everyone in this thread wants the game to be pure femdom. What would you expect people to say about your comment?

Maybe you didn't mean anything bad but there's no point in coming into a butcher shop as a vegan just to say that you hate meat.
It also has the male domination tag. And there are plenty of games that have optional content.

May 2, 2017

You know it isn't hard to just ignore other people's opinion. The whole point of this website I feel like is to share your opinions about something with other people. Am I not entitled to have my own opinion? I don't think anything I said was wrong. I feel like this is what's flawed with most people in this site. If anyone says anything bad about a game they like, they get triggered as fuck.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I just played this game for the first time. Wow, what a fucked-up tale of woe that illustrates that psychopathy can be truly generational!:rolleyes: I vote for the MC going scorched earth on these hot but lost causes! They kinda reminds me of the DeLuca family but with virtually no conscience, empathy, and honor. ;)

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I just played this game for the first time. Wow, what a fucked-up tale of woe that illustrates that psychopathy can be truly generational!:rolleyes: I vote for the MC going scorched earth on these hot but lost causes! They kinda reminds me of the DeLuca family but with virtually no conscience, empathy, and honor. ;)
You should try starless. This game is influenced by it.

MeoBuddie

Oct 6, 2019
You know it isn't hard to just ignore other people's opinion. The whole point of this website I feel like is to share your opinions about something with other people. Am I not entitled to have my own opinion? I don't think anything I said was wrong. I feel like this is what's flawed with most people in this site. If anyone says anything bad about a game they like, they get triggered as fuck.
Oh, I never said you were wrong or you are not allowed to have different opinions. It's just that your ridiculous opinion is not constructive and totally not helping anyone, so you came in here just to say you are not into femdom, AND? Maybe the creator should make a whole new vanilla game just to please your taste now. At least be reasonable like those people in the Reviews section.

And I'm sorry I was too harsh on you, next time I'll be sure to gently give you a pat on the head and tell you that you should expect people to laugh at your ass when you say stupid things, then I'll kiss you on the forehead so you can take it in easily.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
2 months wait for some fixes and gallery??
Just FYI: the developer said that we can expect the update "fairly soon" on discord.
So why bother just releasing v0.19.1 to begin with, without any new content? If it happens soon... or is it gonna be a month or so and this is just something to hold it off? :unsure: Sorry, just doesn't make sence... :whistle:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
So why bother just releasing v0.19.1 to begin with, without any new content? If it happens soon... or is it gonna be a month or so and this is just something to hold it off? :unsure: Sorry, just doesn't make sence... :whistle:
maybe he/she have a full time job and this is just a hobby ??
being a dik is also ad 3 months now maybe it wil be 4

you never know what they do in real life
so just relax and try out other games in the meantime

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think this 0.19.1 version is on Patreon for a while now. It just didn't made its way here on the side.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes