EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
thread_top.png

Overview:
This game is about a woman who comes across an ordinary group of friends. This woman, Ester, will cause changes in the life of the group. This story, which also includes a mythological character, will continue in the style of absurd comedy and thriller.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-01
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Developer: saturndes -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
Android*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wait what? What even was that?

I didn't understand a thing that was going on. The dialogue was so nonsensical and didn't make any sense. And apparently adjusting your skirt leads to a game over? Just... what? I don't get it.

This is either a terribly bad translation, or just awful writing. Going to go with a mixture of both. Nothing made any sense whatsoever. It is just a mess.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Looks like a good female protagonist game these are my favorite games give it a go ;):coffee:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

I didn't understand a thing that was going on. The dialogue was so nonsensical and didn't make any sense. And apparently adjusting your skirt leads to a game over? Just... what? I don't get it.

This is either a terribly bad translation, or just awful writing. Going to go with a mixture of both. Nothing made any sense whatsoever. It is just a mess.
Ok - that sounds dangerous - but with that overview, I expected some bad stuff. The overview itself is terrible.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Are you sure? Someone actually gave the game 5 star.
Lol... They removed it.

• Haha
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
What a weird game. I played the game just to make a meme. But couldn't find a single thing fit for it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

carmine00

Jan 24, 2021
i have a question, why i can't see that sweet pussy that we can see on the highlights of the site in the game?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote