Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Thank you, added to the OP.

You must have missed some points with her along the way. You need to have 5 at that point. You can type luna_points = 5 in the console before the choice. You could not ask her about the gloves and not have her path closed for now, but it's marked in the official walkthrough and it gives a point. Who's to say missing that 1 point won't close her path later on, as missing just 1 point does in this choice.
Thanks I thought I was following the mod exactly but had this problem as well. Good old "Consol.Config" and all sorted. I don't know how the hearts convert to points (presume 2pts = 1 heart) but I now have 3 hearts for Annie and Nancy and 2 for everyone else.

Loving the game and Loving your Mod - Much appreciated (y) :love:

Edit :- I looked at the official walkthrough and checked and found my mistake. When talking to Chop Chop you show 'green" choice for decline to buy a pet THEN on the second time you show "red" for decline to buy. I picked the ONLY coloured choice in both Rather than understanding the you meant us to NOT pick the red choice (Choose any other option and buy the pet you prefer). Should I replay from there so she has a pet or would fixing the problem via config have the same impact?

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Edit :- I looked at the official walkthrough and checked and found my mistake. When talking to Chop Chop you show 'green" choice for decline to buy a pet THEN on the second time you show "red" for decline to buy. I picked the ONLY coloured choice in both Rather than understanding the you meant us to NOT pick the red choice (Choose any other option and buy the pet you prefer). Should I replay from there so she has a pet or would fixing the problem via config have the same impact?
I mean, it depends on what you're fixing with the console. If you did all that the game is doing there (points/variables) then it's probably good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone else get confused by the use of color in the highlighted choices? Green color = good. But Red color = good sometimes and Bad other times maybe?

For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm probably not the only one confused here, so if anyone has figured this out, please kindly explain to us! My guess is that the colors should really be switched in some instances. Perhaps I'm too picky about this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droop77 and OzBrit

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone else get confused by the use of color in the highlighted choices? Green color = good. But Red color = good sometimes and Bad other times maybe?

For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm probably not the only one confused here, so if anyone has figured this out, please kindly explain to us! My guess is that the colors should really be switched in some instances. Perhaps I'm too picky about this!
Don't know what colors you're seeing, but everywhere where it's "Name +1", pink color is used, not red. It's for love points.

Sunnex

Apr 2, 2022
This is my first time to download for android. Do I need to install first the orig file?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
My phone failed to install as the pop-up says "App not installed"
Make sure you have enough space (with spare), third-party apps are allowed. Otherwise, I'm not the one to ask about this.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is updated on my in a 24h early access. I will update the OP after that. Enjoy!

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to version 0.3-Bugfixed.
  • Added an option to select menu choices via numbers on a keyboard.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes