JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Please put Stabby Mike in this game somehow I will literally jizz my pants if he shows up. Baha stabby mike just showing up team killing people in the game. Bahaha I would laugh so hard please make this a reality
:LOL:, I wasn't even thinking we could potentially run into Stabby Mike in Eternum... that would be the best moment in gaming history.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Happened to stumble on this VN/game from a "most popular game" search posted elsewhere. At that time this was #1. I generally look at ratings and recommendations of VN early in their development with a cynical eye. A very few exceptions come to mind, but rarely does a VN in it 2nd update have enough content to assess its worth. Eternum is one such exception.

I'm a very fast reader and it took me just over four hours to hit end of content using the walkthrough mod (which is excellent BTW). That's a lot of content for a release with one update. The technical quality of this VN is excellent, even exemplary. Beyond its excellent visuals and animations, rarely have I seen Honey Select models used to produce such attractive LIs.

The writing, plotting, and dialog are also very well done. I found myself drawn in to the various personalities and stories of various character, and on several occasions laughed out loud at the antics or situations the MC encountered.

All in all this is among the top 1%-2%of all the games on this site. Just excellent. My thanks to Caribdis for your hard work and obvious commitment to excellence. I'll now wait with great impatience for 0.3.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I know taking the pendant was the right idea, but did anyone take the X-Ray glasses instead? Was there other chances to use it later?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20230803: Updated to v0.6

Note: Sorry couldn't make 0.7 in time close to release since the week before easter turned out to be extremely full of extra work. On the other hand, easter is free so should have plenty of time to finish it this weekend.

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.6

Eternum0.6mini.jpg

Local file: View attachment EternumWT0.6.pdf
Alternative link:

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There are a couple spots in the game, like where the MC goes to bed the first night and images go by so FAST. Is this on purpose or is there a way to slow it down?

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Someone said they broke when MC wants to use them after he bought them. The only viable option is the pendant, other options are traps
Which is a bit of a missed opportunity. Those glasses could have been a nice recurring joke. But it would have added a lot of work on the making process. I'd rather have to story moving on.

Huuëlentaere

Jul 7, 2020
Happened to stumble on this VN/game from a "most popular game" search posted elsewhere. At that time this was #1. I generally look at ratings and recommendations of VN early in their development with a cynical eye. A very few exceptions come to mind, but rarely does a VN in it 2nd update have enough content to assess its worth. Eternum is one such exception.

I'm a very fast reader and it took me just over four hours to hit end of content using the walkthrough mod (which is excellent BTW). That's a lot of content for a release with one update. The technical quality of this VN is excellent, even exemplary. Beyond its excellent visuals and animations, rarely have I seen Honey Select models used to produce such attractive LIs.

The writing, plotting, and dialog are also very well done. I found myself drawn in to the various personalities and stories of various character, and on several occasions laughed out loud at the antics or situations the MC encountered.

All in all this is among the top 1%-2%of all the games on this site. Just excellent. My thanks to Caribdis for your hard work and obvious commitment to excellence. I'll now wait with great impatience for 0.3.
If you like their way of writing, I recommend their earlier completed work Once in a Lifetime. Graphically a bit different, though the rest is on par.

4.80 star(s) 871 Votes