Kel2513

May 16, 2019
After you find one of the stones just never log in or never leave the lobby again. There you go, nobody can kill you and nobody can take the stone away from you. You now broke the game and cockblocked everyone from becoming the next CEO.
Except that the rich and powerful would track you down irl.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
I loved those Dark Souls references and set designs.
This game is already on my favorite list. Can't wait for more.

Reactions: Caribdis

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Eternum:- V0.5 p+Lightmanp's Multimod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Impressive work as always.
I just wonder how much effort and time went into making this quality content and the actualization of it with the amount of usage of custom assets in character creation and the environment setting.
The dev really has succeeded in taking it to the next level.
Impressive piece of an art can't wait to see what you got in store for us in the future.
Goodluck with the project.

Ixalon

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Jan 22, 2020
Damn I'm not even mad I didn't get anything fap worthy yet out of it. I was totally immersed in the plot and characters.
IF you didn't get anything fap worthy yet...you are doing it wrong.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I chuckled when I saw the GDP question, and then Chang came out haha. Well played, well played.

Btw, congrats on reaching 1000 patrons. So much deserved.

• Red Heart

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well duh, I don't know how I missed it. No wonder Eternum is starting so strong - Caribdis is the same dev from Once in a Lifetime (facepalm).

I'm kinda slow sometimes :oops:;):ROFLMAO:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It finally comes out! Looking good so far and can't wait to see the game develop! I think this story is inspired by the ready player one?(y)
Shame that this game's story is not like once in a lifetime which can easily make an incest patch to it. Why can't we pretend to describe Dalia and Penelope be the sis and Nancy be the mom like in once in a lifetime again? I hope there will be fans make incest patch in the future.:cautious:
Although the new girls are great especially Annie, Luna and Dalia, I still miss Lauren and Judie so much, they are still the best...:cry:
One thing I expect more in eternum is how many content about the girls want to hide there relationship with mc to other girls and how they will react after they discover each other. In once in a lifetime, only at the very end of the story judie and lauren find out the truth and so little about how they hide there relationship with mc to the other girls, I hope there will be some improve in eternum. :ROFLMAO:
As eternum is in the same universe and later time of once in a lifetime's story, what is the default ending of once in a lifetime in order to continue the story to eternum?:unsure:
Is there any connection between the ghost appear in mc's dream in two different stories? In once in a lifetime the ghost is still unknown to us even the story have ended. Moreover, what about the Grimoire? Will it also appears in this story too as the mc of once in a lifetime left it behind somewhere?:unsure:
I think I find some bugs in the story. If you choose to go to Luna's cafe then Luna will tell you about the prize, which is the E-3X. However if you choice not go then after the question of why she is wearing gloves mc will still know about the E-3X information and want to get that prize even she hadn't said anything about it. Also, if you attack the twin brother before he break Dalia's armor, her armor still be broken after the brother is knocked down by Dalia. Both of them are very strange.:confused:
I wonder will eternum have any NTR added in the future as it is not like once in a lifetime that we actually have someone who can take the girls from mc by using their family power in the local area?:sneaky:
Well, at first when Dalia said she ate a lot and had no gag reflex I was thinking about the more you eat then the more you excrete. After what Dalia have reacted I start to realize what she is talking about, what a pervert Dalia! I wonder what will the information get in use in the future.:devilish:
Will Idriel or other side girls become a possible Li or have their own ending in the future? As we can have sex in Eternum, I am sure that we can take twice the virginity from the same girl in reality and in the game(or maybe it will also lose virginity in the game after the girl lose it in reality?). Moreover, we can also have shady move while they are playing Eternum as they can't react to the real world.:devilish:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 871 Votes