crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Game's a masterpiece, the animations are incredible for this kind of game. I've never seen another do this, far as I can tell you took it to the next level. I'm only disappointed I didn't come across this in 3 years when it's completed.
If you haven't played it yet, you really should check out Once in a Lifetime, their first game. It's completed and there's a ton of content, the story is great, everyone's hilarious, highly recommend it

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If you haven't played it yet, you really should check out Once in a Lifetime, their first game. It's completed and there's a ton of content, the story is great, everyone's hilarious, highly recommend it
agree wholeheartedly, great game, but most importantly.......you get the all important backstory of, and introduction to
POTUSStabb2.png

Ominous foreshadowing? maaaaaybe, we'll have to wait and see what Caribdis has in store for us! (do I hear a cackle of mad-scientist laughter? Carib? is that you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Cidrow

Jan 16, 2019
This game is a real gem, I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. The joke about Admiral Akbar is just gold. Caribdis knows a lot about humor. The dynamics between the characters is very well written. After an hour of playing, I already forgot that you are playing an adult visual novel. I'll wait for 0.3 and if the game does not lose its enthusiasm and humor, I will definitely support it with a coin.

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
Caribdis is the only developer that made me fall in love with honey select 2 games. The amount of polished details with genuine humor made me fall in love with this and Once in a lifetime. I hope you add a TON of content in this game. Lauren was an absolute gem in OiAL. Hoping to see Alexandra fall the same route.

armagite

Mar 12, 2018
Just finished playing and need to say the story so far is good, a little OTT when it comes to our bad guys but that can be forgiven as the pacing and mix of situations is really well done, it made me want to find out what is going on with the plot. Models are done well and hope to see more.

Reactions: Caribdis

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Never thought I could find good renpy games with good Honey select images. The story is also quite interesting I have to say.

Just at the end of 0.2, Orion's Party was looking for Calypso in a WIP/restricted place. Is Calypso supposed to be an item with a guardian, or is Calypso a person they are looking for?:unsure:

Anyway, good work! Waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Caribdis

lucan123

May 28, 2021
Never thought I could find good renpy games with good Honey select images. The story is also quite interesting I have to say.

Just at the end of 0.2, Orion's Party was looking for Calypso in a WIP/restricted place. Is Calypso supposed to be an item with a guardian, or is Calypso a person they are looking for?:unsure:

Anyway, good work! Waiting for the next update.
It's one of the 3 legendary weapons.

And if you like this, check out https://f95zone.to/threads/once-in-a-lifetime-v1-0-caribdis.37470/
Its a full game by Caribdis and just as good!

lucan123

May 28, 2021
Yes, but is this weapon protected by a person at the end of 0.2, or is this weapon literally that person?
I think that's the point of the reveal, we're not sure yet. The rumors is it is a game changing weapon so I am thinking the form is like the girl who you meet in the waiting room of Eternum. Give her commands and she can do whatever

Reactions: crustlord12

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I wonder whats the weapon going to be like. I suspect it is one of the following:
  • The girl herself is the weapon. ie she does the fighting for you
  • The girl have similar power to the game admin which is why it game breaking
  • The girl is the key to find the founder
  • The girl have power to grant immortality to the user like the Calypso in Greek Mythology hence game name Eternum
Caribdis - My money is on the Greek Mythology Power. Did i win a cookie?

More theory craft: Calypso is an actual Nymph Goddess trap in game. This is a bit far fetched but hey we have demons already. Goddess would make sense too

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes