Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't think that would make sense. Why would you take dead peoples...alter ego from another dimension then? If you "just" take people from an alternate dimension, why restrict it to people that are dead in another dimension?!
Wait are you arguing against his argument or mine? XD

Cause my 2 cents on the matter is with regards to his/her/their theory not seemingly fitting the current theming that the story seems to be going for, which is why I don't think I can subscribe to his/her/their idea.

(And yes, the Astral Plane is said to be a gateway to many dimensions and realities according to some texts, but I think that's just going to end up as background lore for where the story is truly headed...at least in my opinion)

Feb 17, 2018
Just as an idea... The game has never leaked before the "demon tire" class finished playing it. So you hope in vain that it will arrive here on the site before about 6 hours from the appearance of the update...

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

FLOO123123

Aug 6, 2020
Just as an idea... The game has never leaked before the "demon tire" class finished playing it. So you hope in vain that it will arrive here on the site before about 6 hours from the appearance of the update...
bro an update never takes 6 hours to finish, more like 1 max 2 lol

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wait are you arguing against his argument or mine? XD

Cause my 2 cents on the matter is with regards to his/her/their theory not seemingly fitting the current theming that the story seems to be going for, which is why I don't think I can subscribe to his/her/their idea.

(And yes, the Astral Plane is said to be a gateway to many dimensions and realities according to some texts, but I think that's just going to end up as background lore for where the story is truly headed...at least in my opinion)
Against his...the NPCs (or at least some of them) are dead people who - as far as we know - died while playing Eternum. That leaves the question about some of the children though...not sure we know enough to even make an educated guess...I mean small children didn't play the game yet, right?!

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean, it's only been...

/checks clock

...2 hours and 19 minutes since the update got released for Demon Lords.

So no, I HIGHLY doubt they're done with it lol.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, We know. :LOL:
btw, just for fun information:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Against his...the NPCs (or at least some of them) are dead people who - as far as we know - died while playing Eternum. That leaves the question about some of the children though...not sure we know enough to even make an educated guess...I mean small children didn't play the game yet, right?!
IIRC that convo between Nova and Alex in that "Pixar" server seem to suggest that there was some controversy about letting kids play Eternum after some pedo started luring kids in some kiddie-friendly server or such. Can't seem to recall what came out of that tho (although I seem to recall that there was a trial about it?).

Can't really check since I already deleted the game from my hard drive so that I have enough space for 0.6, lol.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
IIRC that convo between Nova and Alex in that "Pixar" server seem to suggest that there was some controversy about letting kids play Eternum after some pedo started luring kids in some kiddie-friendly server or such. Can't seem to recall what came out of that tho (although I seem to recall that there was a trial about it?).

Can't really check since I already deleted the game from my hard drive so that I have enough space for 0.6, lol.
Dude, a 1 TB SSD costs like what? 50 bucks? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 887 Votes