Amir reza

Nov 3, 2022
Does anybody know how carbid made the animation for this game using hs2? Is there a mod or something for that kind of detailed animation?!? I mean skin of the MC penis has animation, the BJs and penetrations are even matched with that penis animation! Again is there a specific mod for hs2 for this kind of animation quality?

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anybody know how carbid made the animation for this game using hs2? Is there a mod or something for that kind of detailed animation?!? I mean skin of the MC penis has animation, the BJs and penetrations are even matched with that penis animation! Again is there a specific mod for hs2 for this kind of animation quality?
He's probably using the StudioNeov2 plugin that allow to pose and animate the characters way better, because you can improve the number of nodes of the body as well as controlling other features.
There's a thread here on the forum where you can find more infos about it, also this is my guess but I think Caribdis is making a post editing with other softwares to improve the quality of the graphics, there's a lot of ways to improve HS/HS2.

Amir reza

Nov 3, 2022
Send me the links as well please, thank you for answering, and can u give me the characters as well , I only want the link tho , the cards are Cheri on top

DicerX`

Apr 16, 2022
iOS VERSION:

The mods seem to have removed it but this IPA port is courtesy of @emrxq.

Download:

Instruction & Misc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
I have just started playing this game and I have to say, with the premise of it all, the worldbuilding, interactions between characters & the world of Eternum etc. this is definitely a top3 contender for one of the best VN games there is.

Edit: Coming back to this thread to update my review & comment - just finished ver 0.5 after binging it the entire day for 7-8 hours and I have to say this is a work of art. I am absolutely hooked and cannot wait to see more.

Last edited:

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
I have just started playing this game and I have to say, with the premise of it all, the worldbuilding, interactions between characters & the world of Eternum etc. this is definitely a top3 contender for one of the best VN games there is.
Out of interest, what would you say your other two are?

Edit to add: Because I agree, this VN is WAY better than I was expecting, but I've finished the current content and I'm looking for something else to fill the time while I wait for the next release.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Out of interest, what would you say your other two are?

Edit to add: Because I agree, this VN is WAY better than I was expecting, but I've finished the current content and I'm looking for something else to fill the time while I wait for the next release.
There are quite a few.
In terms of story and content - Desert Stalker, Projekt Passion, What a Legend!
If you want a game with multiple paths and looking for replay ability - Being a Dik (One of the best out here), Pale carnations, Artemis, City of Broken Dreamers, Summer's Gone

Spat222

May 13, 2019
I'm excited to see where the story goes from here. It seems like we're finally getting into the meat of the story.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes