Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Tying this into the prior discussion, what if Calypso at first can't maintain a form in our world so she has to possess someone. Then, in a way, it could be a Getrude scene & Calypso scene at the same time. Everybody wins! :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gj.png

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, one big plot hole in that event is the fact that Nova managed to copy herself right after the guy had used the artifact on himself. Didn't he say it has a 25 day cooldown or something?
We don't know when the doppelganger was created. As far as we know the doppelganger could already be alive when Nova received the invitation. I mean, if you had the replicator, the smart thing to do would be to always have an active clone to avoid losing the level and items in case of death.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Except we don't even know if its an actual child, we don't know if every NPC is like Thanatos and is an actual person turned into an NPC. The MC admits this.
We (as "the players") very much have to assume as much by now, since we also can be very sure that Eternum really isn't a "computer program" (see the dialogue with Axel in 0.6). This also explains why Ulysses would even use "dead people" as NPCs considering all the dangers involved and which actually show themselves when Axel recognizes Benjamin at the party and asks his dad about it. NPCs in Eternum can't be simply programmed, because Eternum isn't a VR but more likely something like an astral plane.

The MC pretty much knows as much as the player at this point. It only might be harder for him to rationalize it since for him it is part of his "real life" while it is just part of a mystery plot of a VN for the player.

HOWEVER: The act that guy was about to commit would be illegal in a lot of countries. There is a reason why most of the games around here are VERY keen in announcing right away that all characters that are committing sexual acts are 18 years or older. So forcing an NPC that very clearly looks and is meant to be a minor to commit a sexual act would get that guy in legally hot water even IF that NPC would just be a bunch of code.

So killing his character in Eternum is very much the right thing to do especially since it doesn't really harm him in the real world.

Just as a little addendum: Considering the Praetorians were looking for the guy and owning and using that NPC controller might very much be grounds for an excommunication, one might even assume that the MC saved the guys real live by killing his character.

Last edited:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Amazing update per usual.

So Nova totally getting boned next update, can't wait.

That Alex one this update is what I expect from all the girls now. Her asking to be broken, combined with the whole "this is the last time we're doing it!!!" and smash cut to them fucking like rabbits for hours until she's fucked senseless and full of cum? That's PEAK kink, someone knows the homework and Caribdis knows the WHOLE CURRICULUM.

1691344873890.png
1691344891478.png

Annie is probably skipped next update based on how the rotation goes, but man, seeing as she's prepared us for the next encounter, can't wait for her to get the Alex treatment!
P.S. I loved that whole smash cuts of her being "pure" then roughly sucking you off.
Again, Caribdis knows the homework for the hottest scenes and kinks, so I trust the delivery.
1691345135927.png
1691344682188.png

Apologies for the barrage of images, but I just needed to let Caribdis know they made PEAK.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
We don't know when the doppelganger was created. As far as we know the doppelganger could already be alive when Nova received the invitation. I mean, if you had the replicator, the smart thing to do would be to always have an active clone to avoid losing the level and items in case of death.
For me it's either that or the cooldown is 25 days per user and not per use

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
For me it's either that or the cooldown is 25 days per user and not per use
If is 25 days per user is broken as fuck. Orion use it in a mission but he dies, zero repercutions, give it to Nova, she dies, zero repercutions, she give it to Annie, etc.
They are literally an army of undead with that, it needs to be 25 days per use.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
If is 25 days per user is broken as fuck. Orion use it in a mission but he dies, zero repercutions, give it to Nova, she dies, zero repercutions, she give it to Annie, etc.
They are literally an army of undead with that, it needs to be 25 days per use.
Yes I agree with that, I just said 25 days per user because it is not said explicitly if it's user/use (I don't think it was ?)

Last edited:

tpietro

Jan 15, 2018
0.6 gives the unhandled exception error when trying to load a save from 0.5 Any Ideas?

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Man, I'm having flashbacks to DnD Pathfinder.

Rules lawyer about per use and user or whatever else you could come up with. GM versus player BS and then they roll that one Nat 20 that derails the entire campaign...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Except we don't even know if its an actual child, we don't know if every NPC is like Thanatos and is an actual person turned into an NPC. The MC admits this.

If the child NPC truly is simply lines of code then I don't see anything wrong with doing whatever you want to it. Because then it's not an actual person, it's just an object.

More to the point, is that the other playing was saying all the common arguments people make in favor of taboo erotic fiction. "It's not real", "I wouldn't do this in real life", "It's just lines of code". The Developer is throwing stones in a glass house if he's implying that those arguments hold no merit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just curious: should our pet name for Alex now be "Mascarpone" since our first IRL session resulted in her being triple creamed? ;)

Look it up if you don't get it. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 882 Votes