Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Ooops, I meant signature. Exactly like what you have there ... but for Dalia. I found one but it's kinda boring. I guess my girl Dalia don't get much love lol
You can find them in the first page of this thread:
1695273249520.png
Or you can ask a GFX designer (like dildorog) to make you one with Dalia if you don't like them.
(or you can ask me if you like the ones I made Annie shy chibi.png )

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
She from being a complete stranger, she gain the trust of the whole WRE just by interacting with the right ppl and then demonstrating guts, ambition, no problem on listen and maintaining the ppl. If gaining ppl would be easy, most would be influencers...
She was handed the position after punching the emperor when most would've been executed on the spot because the latter was an asshole to Maximo. Even if there is a reason she still got handed a top position for minimum effort, and is shown to be good at it despite being a literal noob like Orion. Why are you giving her a free pass when you want Orion to work for his powers? Biased much?

It isn't sharpshoot eye... Her covered eye have lil wear as it's not used often as the other because of it's sensibility, so when she used it the respective eye have a better vision than the other which is used often, as simple as that
Considering that this is set in a universe where literal demons, a walking corpse, a spray that changes one's personality in seconds, a guy who went from fat to buff in just a day, and an ex-convict with a heart of gold who somehow managed to end up becoming President of the US of A exist...no, I doubt it's just as simple as that.

Hey!, Penny was convinced because she was curious by Eternum and moreover the guy she likes plays it, she's the most new adition to the team but as far we know in this v0.6, she was working with Dalia and together is hinted that becomes in the very same definition of DPS.
DPS? You get LI points from her if you give her a book that teaches her healing magic and she has expressed a desire to learn healing prior to that. How exactly is she hinted to become the very same definition of DPS??

If you think Dalia was eclipsed as her efforts aren't showed, then look again how she saved Orion the first time in her weakest state...
Correction: She owned an ogre whose attention was on Orion, therefore managed to take it down without so much as a struggle. Prior to that she had a tough time trying to take down one of the gem holders, and later gets her ass saved by a noob who thought it was a good idea to stand up against Mr. I-nolife-playing-Eternum-even-after-death while wearing nothing but a loincloth. If that's not being eclipsed then I don't know what is.

Yep, and you must ask yourself first, how Calypso figured out that? as no others in Eternum are heard with that kind of skill and there are no evidence of others before him... Regarding if it will be enough... Remember that at the beginning was just a reflex that later occurs by focusing (with both having chances to not end well if not act properly in time), now in v0.6 it was at will with no troubles (nor mentioned of it) after abuse of it, now that we saw that, we must ask what it will become later?
First of all, just because she hasn't seen any magic similar to Orion doesn't mean she can't judge him based on how he's using it (which is enhancing his strength and speed). Given that she has lived a long life and she is part of a race that has experience in magic and war (if her words are to be believed anyway), she is likely basing her assessment on the people of her world, who compared to Orion are likely literal titans of their respective world and are much more well-versed in their fields.

Compare that to Orion, who despite his powers couldn't even go toe-to-toe against a literal no-lifer, and it just comes across as pitiful if you think about it.

Second, it doesn't matter what becomes of his powers later so long as it fits with what the plot requires it to be and the parameters as to how it actually works when its nature gets revealed later on. You don't need a fucking training montage for him to test all that shit because 0.5 has shown that parts of the power reveal itself eventually, so testing it out to know how it works and what its limits are is pointless if the next day something about it reveals itself that wasn't there the day before.

The very same could be for any sort of enigma, that ends in the developing of science, it began with observation, making an hypothesis to later experiment, if succeed then becomes a theory that explains reality if not, repeat from the first step. Then, the theory is tested as it must maintain the explanation on any circumstance on normal conditions, like the orbits of the planets are near like circles and will always be. One step at time, Orion needs to master the skill, to that he needs to understand how and what trigger it, the most know of that for him is enough, even if the skill have that buff effect saw in v0.5, he still aren't complete in knowledge of the very nature of Eternum and the way it works.

We can think Orion's situation as the same as the first sky observers, in "Occident" the most accepted theory for millennia was of Geocentrism by Ptolemy, until it was proved wrong mostly because, even if it could explain perfectly the movement of all the planets, it have as flaws to the beginning as the movement as was explained was very complex to all the planets and later to what it could be observe with the telescope, so Orion would have a guess that works for him to make use of his OP Skill but later when his knowledge of the very same nature of Eternum and his skill are revealed then, it will be another thing, but we may not have much chance if some occur outside of screen, as happened in the v0.5.5 that never came to be for being considered boring with no faping material and worthy of being jumped because the protagonist was outside of Kredon and he can't literally impregnate via Eternum.
You speak as if Orion is the kind of jackass who would test shit for science, like the protagonist of OIAL.

Orion is not that kind of character. He's a horndog who is intelligent enough to have a good GPA and get an offer in the exchange student program in Kredon, but dumb enough to not ask the proper questions to Idriel or realize that one of the NPCs in the Ulysses party looked like Benjie. He acts without absolutely thinking things through, as reflected by his YOLO attitude in his thoughts whenever he does something that he thinks is stupid.

So with that said, why would you expect someone like that to do anything different in his training (that is, push things to the limit for science) other than improving what he already has (and not being good at it, as Caly had put it in her assessment of Orion's training)?

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ooops, I meant signature. Exactly like what you have there ... but for Dalia. I found one but it's kinda boring. I guess my girl Dalia don't get much love lol
You can find them in the first page of this thread:
View attachment 2945370
Or you can ask a GFX designer (like dildorog) to make you one with Dalia if you don't like them.
(or you can ask me if you like the ones I made View attachment 2945373 )
Elyxus' are good ^_^

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
She was handed the position after punching the emperor when most would've been executed on the spot because the latter was an asshole to Maximo. Even if there is a reason she still got handed a top position for minimum effort, and is shown to be good at it despite being a literal noob like Orion. Why are you giving her a free pass when you want Orion to work for his powers? Biased much?
Her best skill is her socials, as she could gain Maximo's favor and the latter members of WRE, and that's not Orion's thing, as Nancy's particularly isn't exactly what her offspring consider fun.
Considering that this is set in a universe where literal demons, a walking corpse, a spray that changes one's personality in seconds, a guy who went from fat to buff in just a day, and an ex-convict with a heart of gold who somehow managed to end up becoming President of the US of A exist...no, I doubt it's just as simple as that.
Overthinking, the better explanation will tend to be most simple, try to explain all as "magic" just rest any work from their part for start, lowering any value of them.
DPS? You get LI points from her if you give her a book that teaches her healing magic and she has expressed a desire to learn healing prior to that. How exactly is she hinted to become the very same definition of DPS??
Perhaps i just wrote a hell to much, i'll try to make it clearer:
... she was working with Dalia and together is hinted that becomes in the very same definition of DPS.
So, as Dalia is a warrior class with high damage but low hp, having Penny as magician healer class both works and compensate well against treats.
Correction: She owned an ogre whose attention was on Orion, therefore managed to take it down without so much as a struggle. Prior to that she had a tough time trying to take down one of the gem holders, and later gets her ass saved by a noob who thought it was a good idea to stand up against Mr. I-nolife-playing-Eternum-even-after-death while wearing nothing but a loincloth. If that's not being eclipsed then I don't know what is.
Because in part of that plan Jerry wasn't useful for start and as i mentioned before she's not untouchable, the act of bravery of Orion would be the less he could do for her, even if it was stupid as hell.
First of all, just because she hasn't seen any magic similar to Orion doesn't mean she can't judge him based on how he's using it (which is enhancing his strength and speed). Given that she has lived a long life and she is part of a race that has experience in magic and war (if her words are to be believed anyway), she is likely basing her assessment on the people of her world, who compared to Orion are likely literal titans of their respective world and are much more well-versed in their fields.

Compare that to Orion, who despite his powers couldn't even go toe-to-toe against a literal no-lifer, and it just comes across as pitiful if you think about it.
And that's how you respond your question in the first place without my help!, congratulations!, as if she could do a contrast to what she knows, Orion's can too (and moreover can have assistance of magic users as Calypso, Penny, Luna and Annie as he got from a warrior as Dalia is)... It wouldn't be so hard to elaborate.
Second, it doesn't matter what becomes of his powers later so long as it fits with what the plot requires it to be and the parameters as to how it actually works when its nature gets revealed later on. You don't need a fucking training montage for him to test all that shit because 0.5 has shown that parts of the power reveal itself eventually, so testing it out to know how it works and what its limits are is pointless if the next day something about it reveals itself that wasn't there the day before.
What parameters? it appears from nowhere than just help him to survive to then need focus and react at the right moment to now can be active by will without being shown how. That's precisely how much will progress without knowing it's very same nature and if this will come on screen or outside of it. Because as the first take time on development release, the second just makes jump the narrative.
You speak as if Orion is the kind of jackass who would test shit for science, like the protagonist of OIAL.

Orion is not that kind of character. He's a horndog who is intelligent enough to have a good GPA and get an offer in the exchange student program in Kredon, but dumb enough to not ask the proper questions to Idriel or realize that one of the NPCs in the Ulysses party looked like Benjie. He acts without absolutely thinking things through, as reflected by his YOLO attitude in his thoughts whenever he does something that he thinks is stupid.
He doesn't ask because he can't trust Idriel in the first place. Even if he would realize that the NPC of the party looked like Benjie, what he could just have been done with that? Did you ever known of Dopplegängers or what science have found about ppl without having any family relationship they look likely the same?. For whatever reason, Orion could have thought that Ulysses get inspiration from real faces taking it from users registered to create NPC's.
So with that said, why would you expect someone like that to do anything different in his training (that is, push things to the limit for science) other than improving what he already has (and not being good at it, as Caly had put it in her assessment of Orion's training)?
Because it leave into the air how powerful is and the extension of that power now that he's more in control and as Calypso said, not a refined one. It can appear as ease to solve any situation when it's required, not even Luna can do that, the same for Nova as she was very explicit explaining how Dione works (she's conscious of what she can and what not), same Annie and Dalia (who even being a powerful character, knows her limits so well that she had to invite a person like Jerry who was a magic caster to support her)... But there are limits for Orion? before v0.5 seems to be a bit difficult to use, now v0.6 is at will and resolves with ease situations without knowing how he surpass that or if had repercussions or if there are limits of how much per day, what will become next?.
ugh I just got to the end of this version and I feel empty inside.. in multiple ways

Anyways I feel like the next big twist is gonna be Orion using his weird super power in real life
And i wouldn't be surprise if it comes right after the end of v0.6 to the beginning of v0.7, more faster than a bullet with less a meter of distance and with some thugs in the very same room he'll make them look like lil boy playing with napkin paper.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Her best skill is her socials, as she could gain Maximo's favor and the latter members of WRE, and that's not Orion's thing, as Nancy's particularly isn't exactly what her offspring consider fun.
How exactly is punching an Emperor and suddenly getting handed the keys to an Empire a display of her social skills? And again, why are you giving her a pass for gaining that kind of power up but keep harping that Orion has to earn his?

Overthinking, the better explanation will tend to be most simple, try to explain all as "magic" just rest any work from their part for start, lowering any value of them.
Is it overthinking to point out that the logic of the Caribdiverse is whack and thinking that it's not as simple as her eyesight being better than the other and could potentially be supernatural in nature despite the handicap (and thus putting her in the same league as Luna) falls under the logic of said universe?

Because in part of that plan Jerry wasn't useful for start and as i mentioned before she's not untouchable, the act of bravery of Orion would be the less he could do for her, even if it was stupid as hell.
I was referring to her getting her ass beat by the other brother, the one who holds the gem and got skewered later by Thanny, not the one who broke her armor that Orion had to subdue.

What parameters? it appears from nowhere than just help him to survive to then need focus and react at the right moment to now can be active by will without being shown how. That's precisely how much will progress without knowing it's very same nature and if this will come on screen or outside of it. Because as the first take time on development release, the second just makes jump the narrative
If you think that we're not going to get an explanation later on of the origin of Orion's powers and the actual toll it does to his body (as already foreshadowed by things like the darkening of his nails since 0.3 post-Ogygia and the darkening of his eyebags and hardening/whitening of his skin to resemble that of a corpse) and instead is something we should've learned through a training montage that you are lamenting that we should've seen...then I'm sorry but that's just a dumb way of thinking tbh.

He doesn't ask because he can't trust Idriel in the first place. Even if he would realize that the NPC of the party looked like Benjie, what he could just have been done with that? Did you ever known of Dopplegängers or what science have found about ppl without having any family relationship they look likely the same?. For whatever reason, Orion could have thought that Ulysses get inspiration from real faces taking it from users registered to create NPC's.
The point I was making is that Orion may try to investigate shit out of curiosity or want of answers but he is ill-equipped to do so because he does not have the kind of skills that better detectives or investigators have (i.e. paranoia, being extra aware of his surroundings other than when immiment danger is present (to which his powers kick in), being inquisitive to the point of annoyance, keeping tabs on everything and anything that might end up useful for later). And that kind of thinking also translates to how he views his powers, in that he is fine with using it and getting good at it, but not once did he fully question where it came from or what it could do beyond giving him super speed and strength as for him "having 100% compatibility" is good enough explanation.

Because it leave into the air how powerful is and the extension of that power now that he's more in control and as Calypso said, not a refined one. It can appear as ease to solve any situation when it's required, not even Luna can do that, the same for Nova as she was very explicit explaining how Dione works (she's conscious of what she can and what not), same Annie and Dalia (who even being a powerful character, knows her limits so well that she had to invite a person like Jerry who was a magic caster to support her)... But there are limits for Orion? before v0.5 seems to be a bit difficult to use, now v0.6 is at will and resolves with ease situations without knowing how he surpass that or if had repercussions or if there are limits of how much per day, what will become next?
Again, so? So what if Orion is easily able to wield his powers now and we didn't see a montage of him refining said powers through his training (which Caly has assessed as shit)? Because YOU want to see him earn it? Even though I've already pointed out that this is a universe where certain people exist who we haven't seen earning their heightened status and yet no one batted an eye about it (i.e. Stabby Mike becoming a Yakuza head and then a Priest and then a President, Fat Jack becoming Fit Jack in just one day, Nan becoming Empress with just one punch)?

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
She from being a complete stranger, she gain the trust of the whole WRE just by interacting with the right ppl and then demonstrating guts, ambition, no problem on listen and maintaining the ppl's moral up. If gaining ppl would be easy, most would be influencers...

I'm just gonna deal with this one for now because it's one of my faves... Nancy got good because she's a mother figure as well as having her own strengths in domination that were mostly implied. Technically, her diplomacy skills come from dealing with two bottom feeding heathens that turned out okay and listening to her mother then knowing some Sun Tzu and what he said about warfare.

Oh, and she gave Maximo a Friday off which makes him loyal af.

Point being, the leadership shown along with some other parts were short changed but it's mostly from things we know.

Also, you can make Penny an offensive mage in Warthogs.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm just gonna deal with this one for now because it's one of my faves... Nancy got good because she's a mother figure as well as having her own strengths in domination that were mostly implied. Technically, her diplomacy skills come from dealing with two bottom feeding heathens that turned out okay and listening to her mother then knowing some Sun Tzu and what he said about warfare.

Point being, the leadership shown along with some other parts were short changed but it's mostly from things we know.
That Maximus is a competent 2-IC for Nancy, he definitely is. Perhaps Annie might not share the same opinion given what happened to her during the Wagner mission, since he most likely was the one who called in that artillery strike after she sent the coordinates trying to show off her prowess (after being hit mentally for being called useless, and somehow still look even more so after that plan backfired on her).
1695295860074.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Yes, but by H's logic regarding Orion that shouldn't count as we only see her quickly rising up and winging things as she goes. We don't see her go through some sort of crash course test to ruling, so seeing her act like this veteran ruler despite being a noob like Orion should be criticized. And yet I don't see him doing so, which annoys me as it just shows how double-standard his arguments are.

Yes but considering the walkthrough says one should pick the healing book then that choice likely has some sort of bad consequence sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
As kind of a neutral arbiter on the BIG convo, I gotta point to a few things:

Magic in the world is defined by the servers set as far as we know, Annie didn't get a chance to really show off. From the beginning, we went into an FF7 server and she's good but this is a meme for a reason:

Annie GD.png

Annie has not been shown her strengths and Cari put a lampshade on it.

Nancy as Empress was somehow foretold and she had the right skills to succeed. Cari put a lampshade on it.

Eternum harem.png

And we might as well put a lampshade that the Carters have some crazy powers in this crew from Dahlia being stronger to Penny being quick to be a mage which is quickly making Annie feel smaller. She didn't go to Warthog, she struggled like a working girl. (I'd put Eva but I need more pics of her...)

But Annie DID have the detective moment in the most recent update.

In regards to Orion, I'll take sexy time over fighty time all day err day!

Finally, I gotta side with Dorf on the fact that Orion just ain't the big thinker of the crew. Yes, he gets good grades and knows his science (especially anatomy) but the boy ain't asking the deep questions unless his reward is pooty tang.

If we need science, that's Nancy or Annie who get it first.

If we need social, that's Luna, Penny or even Alex for humans and Calypso for outer worldly elven.

For muscle bro BS, that's Dahlia.

Then the technicals, that's Nova. (These pipes are tubes!)

That's just from what I'm picking up while making random jokes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yes, but by H's logic regarding Orion that shouldn't count as we only see her quickly rising up and winging things as she goes. We don't see her go through some sort of crash course test to ruling, so seeing her act like this veteran ruler despite being a noob like Orion should be criticized. And yet I don't see him doing so, which annoys me as it just shows how double-standard his arguments are.
I get it but the story already shuts this down with the prophecy. She'd be Empress at level 1. Even then, we see her background of resolving things with diplomacy through what she goes through with the girls. Then there's Gertrude. And even further with her job. Nancy has talents just like the rest of the cast and we'll just have to move it forward that she got it for a reason that's not quite clear yet.

Yes but considering the walkthrough says one should pick the healing book then that likely some sort of bad consequence sometime in the future.
True, just pointing out that she CAN be changed to be powerful besides healing which shows her talents aren't just looking goddamn scrumptious like a socialite but also a high INT as well.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I get it but the story already shuts this down with the prophecy.
A prophecy that could've been designed by a bunch of LARPers who may have done so so they can have some eyecandy for a ruler and not be a complete sausagefest of a faction.

Just to be clear, I do not mind Nan getting an Empire despite being a noob. All I'm doing is pointing out how inconsistent and double-standard H's arguments are when you take into account the stuff that has happened throughout the story and even so far back in OIAL.

Simply put, Orion is never going to get that training montage because power acquisition in the Caribdiverse is either done because the plot dictates it or as a punchline for a joke. But H apparently doesn't see it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Don't get me started on OIAL...

I'll be here all day while we go ape on the BS with overshadowing and lack of thought into just town level events. I swear, the girls there were Mary Sues and the plot induced stupidity was so much.

I love the sex scenes and I'm so glad that each girl in Eternum got a niche they're filling (even if Annie is overshadowed for the time being until she shines) but my GOD some of the clusterfuck of OIAL is just anger inducing even if I felt compelled to finish.

-Edit- New words are underlined

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Don't get me started on OIAL...

I'll be here all day while we go ape on the BS with overshadowing and lack of thought into just town level events. I swear, the girls there were Mary Sues and the plot induced stupidity was so much.

I love the sex scenes and I'm so glad that each girl got a niche they're filling (even if Annie is overshadowed for the time being until she shines) but my GOD some of the clusterfuck of that is just anger inducing even if I felt compelled to finish.
images.jpeg.jpg

Annie wasn't in OIAL wtf.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes