Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Fuck just 2? My follow list has gotta be over 50 at this point. Dev work is slow and I read fast.

I mean, I PLAY two... But I was following a lot more like Ripples and Mythic Manor which I haven't gotten around to. Point is just you gotta keep your mind busy while this one updates or you go insane.

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022
One question, and the last one, right now Im in (be careful, those who havent reached this part are spoilers),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, they say that Im missing a lot or a little of the game? I can't help but wonder that, that doubt eats me up inside.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Another thing that you'll get to experience as well is what's called the Eternum withdrawal syndrome. It should pass once v0.7 is released some months later, but the waiting sure feels long.
in the next few months We'll be having chasing sunsets chapter 8, badik ep 10 and artemis chapter 5, i'd say i have enough content to hang on till eternum 0.7 drops.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I SWEAR BEFORE ALL THAT'S HOLY... THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO DIG DEEP AND FIND!

Credit goes here
Alright... Here we go!

If anyone... ANY. ONE. Needs to compare backsides, in this post right here you can.

And yes, I was looking from like 800- to 86X something.

I'm telling ya, people do NOT post Dahlia pics right now. You might find one or two, but in the 0.6 Update, she just don't exist. The only ones that exist is Nova, Alex, Calypso, then maybe Annie where the war scene and anything there just got eclipsed by everything in the Wild West.

I didn't know it'd be so focused on that but good lord, the update and the anticipation were just as fun as reading afterwards...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I dont even know what I wrote, I was referring to whether Im far from finishing the game if Im just at that part._. Im sorry
There is still quite a bit of content ahead of you. You might be roughly through...I'm not sure if it even is half of what is available so far.

Just be sure to follow all the paths, that is what the game is designed around.

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022
There is still quite a bit of content ahead of you. You might be roughly through...I'm not sure if it even is half of what is available so far.

Just be sure to follow all the paths, that is what the game is designed around.
Thank you, in the same way I am going to extend it inhumanely, if possible, I will be playing it for 2 months, whatever is necessary for it to last longer.:BootyTime:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Guys did the public version bring anything new?
Other than a scene where the Amulet of Blair is used in case the protagonist died at the murder game at the Cook Manor and ended up at some unknown location alive with his inventory intact, and having visions of the Founder and very briefly of Idriel, I can't entirely recall

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Other than a scene where the Amulet of Blair is used in case the protagonist died at the murder game at the Cook Manor and ended up at some unknown location alive with his inventory intact, and having visions of the Founder and very briefly of Idriel, I can't entirely recall
+ a couple of typo fixes and a refresh of the "twitter now X" question during the world famous brain crushing quiz for the implant.

Reactions: Ellyx and ArDZer

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
Guys im been searching in the forum but im not getting something
Why 0.8 is planned for christmas?
All updates had taken ~4 to 5 months so it doesnt really add up, shouldnt be 0.7?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Guys im been searching in the forum but im not getting something
Why 0.8 is planned for christmas?
All updates had taken ~4 to 5 months so it doesnt really add up, shouldnt be 0.7?
...Christmas event in the story (since 0.8 will likely take place around the latter half of December and January since the Great Hunt in Ekabar is set to happen in the latter month and it's being teased as the next big event after the Pirate server trip in 0.7), not that 0.8 is going to get released this Christmas. -_-

Reactions: Takkatakka

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
...Christmas event in the story, not that 0.8 is going to get released this Christmas. -_-
And Dalia's upcoming birthday might be covered later in the story (it was mentioned she was born the 1st of January iirc, she'll be 19 soon).

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I dont even know what I wrote, I was referring to whether Im far from finishing the game if Im just at that part._. Im sorry
Use walkthrough helps getting everything and if it's your 1st run it's just to get you warmed up, on 2nd run you'll see things you missed on first and 3rd run you'll be like in the game you'll feel what the players feel, 4th run it's because you love it and you take your time looking for small details, 5th run it's because you had 8 coffee and can't sleep :rolleyes: :giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
...Christmas event in the story (since 0.8 will likely take place around the latter half of December and January since the Great Hunt in Ekabar is set to happen in the latter month and it's being teased as the next big event after the Pirate server trip in 0.7), not that 0.8 is going to get released this Christmas. -_-
Ironically enough: If the update cycle holds up, the "Christmas update" should come out in June/July 2024. :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ironically enough: If the update cycle holds up, the "Christmas update" should come out in June/July 2024. :KEK:
For the old update sched (4.5-5 months), sure. With the new one it'll more likely come out around August or September 2024 for Demon Lord (this is if 0.7 gets released on Feb for Demon Lord and early-mid March for the Public. Add 1 extra week or so of vacation time for Cari plus the 5.5 month dev time and you get the months I've mentioned above).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
For the old update sched (4.5-5 months), sure. With the new one it'll more likely come out around August or September 2024 for Demon Lord (this is if 0.7 gets released on Feb for Demon Lord and early-mid March for the Public. Add 1 extra week or so of vacation time for Cari plus the 5.5 month dev time and you get the months I've mentioned above).
Dorfnutter be like:

Oh, you got a wound there, let me take care of it!

Untitled.jpg

Thanks, mate! :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes