Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I remember seeing on Caribdis's discord that Calypso was supposed to be the 8th main girl. But that was scrapped as of update 0.2. I dont know the reason but I think she was removed because she is limited to eternum (at least for now) and so she could not get the same time/attention as the other 7 since half of the game happens in the real world.
Reposting this one that I posted here a while back...
Cari's response on the matter regarding Calypso (based from what he had shared to one of his staffers on Discord):

StafferReppingCariResponse.jpg

Edit: Found an earlier confirmation from the boss man himself...

Fromthebosshimself.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I remember seeing on Caribdis's discord that Calypso was supposed to be the 8th main girl. But that was scrapped as of update 0.2. I dont know the reason but I think she was removed because she is limited to eternum (at least for now) and so she could not get the same time/attention as the other 7 since half of the game happens in the real world. I also remember seeing that Caribdis has the general outline of the story already planned. So I think there is a high probability that she will be part of the harem end. I also dont think a sad ending fits the tone of this game. It has its serious moments but overall this is a very wholesome game and I do not think if the 'perfect ending' will also be bittersweet. But who knows maybe I am wrong. About the stuff I am typing - I am not sure this is in the public channels I upgrade my tier during release months and I think I saw this in one of the patron channels so I cannot provide screenshots.
In the end it remains to see, how this will play out. Maybe at some point Caly will "re-join" the others in the scene gallery or maybe she will just have less scenes overall. But an "others" category that mostly contains scenes with Calypso would be a bit weird as well.

As for the "dark ending": If I remember right than there were also some pretty dark endings in OiaL as well, including the death of the MC depending on your choices. And Eternum also has some really dark themes and scenes as well (including attempted child rape, murder and so on).

So taking some "wrong" decisions could (and likely will) lead to a solo ending and/or an even darker ending.

Fa1con Eye

Dec 3, 2019
Unnofficial Full translate to Russian.
You can find the current version of Eternum Russian Translation 0.7.5 here - F95zone

Last edited:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
So now that the dust has settled from 0.6, what were your guys' favourite updates (and more specifically, arcs) so far in the game?

I personally think every update has improved on the last, but my favourite is 0.4, with the bank heist arc being my #1 and cementing this game as my favourite AVN.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So now that the dust has settled from 0.6, what were your guys' favourite updates (and more specifically, arcs) so far in the game?

I personally think every update has improved on the last, but my favourite is 0.4, with the bank heist arc being my #1 and cementing this game as my favourite AVN.
To me every update is good but I still put 0.1 on top due to how absolutely solid it was as an opening chapter (at least, in my opinion).

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

I still haven't played 4. Yeah. I'm way behind. :ROFLMAO:

DroneZone

Jan 4, 2018

I also think each update improves over the last, like Caribdis keeps nailing the lighting in every scene, its wild.
I liked 0.6 the most mainly for 3 reasons that stood out to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Love them :love: I'm gonna take Luna's sign if you don't mind
Feel free to use it as you want :)

For me it's definitly 0.4 too, for obvious reason but every update is a blast so it's quite difficult to chose one in particular :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kittykatto

An known

Sep 16, 2021

For me 0.3 is the best,
The Battle in Ogygia is the coolest scene (in my opinion)
  • The revelation of Nova's alter ego(coming from a non-Nova fan),
  • Orion powers kind of showing and Fight with Thanatos
  • Calypso being introduced,
  • The random teleportation of Nova and Alex to a kinda Disney server (pdf sever) is still funny to me,
  • Orion getting his hopes up to have threesome :KEK:,
  • (also Maat),
  • The Warthogs Server visit has a lot of content (like Chop-Chop)
  • Penny's Past Memory (also the drinking of the truth serum and Penny summoning a frog is also fun)
  • Luna's first showcase of her summoning ability
  • The Roman server where we got blue balled by a war :LOL:.

This update always feels like the biggest update to me cause everyone have roles (except Annie :LOL: sorry Annie fans...), the update that want you to crave more about the story and more for sex scenes...

P.S. I would have chosen 0.4 if they didn't kill Penny...:whistle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I would actually hate to cut it down to just one update. I think most of them had different aspects and different strengths (and I also was very late to the party and only started with 0.5, so every patch before that is just one big block for me :HideThePain: ).

I think 0.3 has two of the most emotional/heart warming moments so far with Luna's "not real mom" and Penny's memory.

0.4 probably has the best overall story with the magnificent heist with everybody being on board and playing a part, even Annie wasn't useless!

0.5 probably had the two funniest segments with Luna's family and the Halloween Party, especially that lie detector. :KEK:

0.6 now had the best sex scene of the game so far and probably the worst (as in best) cliffhanger.

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
0.6 now had the best sex scene of the game so far and probably the worst (as in best) cliffhanger.
Agreed, I believe most here used to think that Nancy's sex scene was the best (since it was the only one) but now it's not even close. Don't get me wrong, it's a very hot scene but compared to Alex's it's night and day. (plus that spanish song doesn't fit the scene at all)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
What is this brown patch of skin? Could it be just an issue with compression?
My sister has a birthmark like that. Sis' is on her face tho. I suspect it's just weirdness from the lighting in this case though.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Sushi time

4.80 star(s) 874 Votes