Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mhh. Technically Once in a Lifetime and Eternum are from the same developer so... its kinda a grey zone IMO, ha! :D

Also Eternum is great, my top game still. (Even though I love Carla to death)

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
Mhh. Technically Once in a Lifetime and Eternum are from the same developer so... its kinda a grey zone IMO, ha! :D

Also Eternum is great, my top game still. (Even though I love Carla to death)
There's a big improvement from once in a lifetime to Eternum. Even though there are one or two things that are re-used in eternum. good game!

Reactions: dawlben

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
This isn't meant in disrespect or as a challenge. While it may be slightly less "Eternum" and more "F95", it applies to the way we're trying to enjoy the Eternum board in the space between releases and news, and spend time with our fellow Eternumites. I know some threads go completely dead - and I hate those threads. We are social people with a common interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that but just on the last page was an update.

People are talking about Caribdis who made OIAL AND Eternum.

Their push to lock the thread is after everyone is responding to Gertrude/Idriel, who's in ETERNUM.

It's just a massive blind spot on the part of the mods to close down conversation because they don't understand the context of why people are doing the things they do.

The people here aren't the same as any other place and they keep active by keeping lighthearted and making memes and other things. The moderation is just heavy handed and missing a lot. If they need a quick update on what's going on, I'm sure anyone would be happy to do so. But pushing authority first only makes everyone seem like they're Ben and not respect the Praetorians at all.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

We're going to see that accursed image in the next update.

Dear WRESTLING GODS in heaven, not only are we getting a cliffhanger ending...

WE'RE GETTING SOME MERGEANCE OF THAT MONSTER!!!!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Some certain users don't like memes, even those related to Eternum here? That's news, at least to me. It does make me wonder how things are regulated over at Discord (there was one time when a certain gif related to a very physically active girl that was posted here, and it was very, very quickly deleted, but it's been said in passing its usage in that platform whenever her name's mentioned is downright chaotic). I, for one believe I don't tend to rock the boat too much and I'd hate to lose interacting with users such as Dylan, Elhemeer, Elyxus, Yvier, Takkatakka, 1tomadeira, Ungawa, Satou Pendragon, ThorinKing, Dorfnutter, An known and the rest of the usual crew.

On the other hand, just like Takkatakka coined the term "Anniemaniacs" sometime ago, ThorinKing did just that with "Gedriel" (meaning that haunting image's got a name). May God (and Cari) help us now!! :eek::eek::eek:
There were some posts here saying that, was minority though. About Discord, if I recall correctly they have a channel just for memes. But I could be wrong.

We're going to see that accursed image in the next update.

Dear WRESTLING GODS in heaven, not only are we getting a cliffhanger ending...

WE'RE GETTING SOME MERGEANCE OF THAT MONSTER!!!!
What if I tell you... That I'm still convinced to this day that Gertrude and Idriel are at least related? At least I do think there's a major reason as to why her eyes aren't seen. But probably Dorfnutter will come around with his usual theory showing as to why it isn't.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Man, we were trying to keep calm about going ham on Charlotte but good lord, the Discord cranked that shit up to 11, 12, and 25.

If there's one thing we know, Charlotte being saggy is confirmed, coming in a new update, and we all suffer while we're at it.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dude, what exactly is the context for this?

We talk about the girls, that's one thing, there's a lull in the actual production until February and you're punishing people for having any sort of fun on the thread when that's not been an issue for the other updates.

How are we supposed to keep it on topic when most of the community tries light hearted jokes and memes to pass the time while also talking and discussing things that may seem random just to pass the time?

It's very difficult to give no context and throw around that everyone should stay on topic while giving no one an idea or basis for what they need to do in order to do so.
To clear this up: I think what the mod meant were the postings about cliffhangers from two days or so back (at least among maybe some other stuff) and not the most recent posts.

I would argue that those "cliffhanger postings" still were "on-topic" in a more general sense, since we were talking about where Cari's cliffhanger fetish might have originated from and what made cliffhangers popular in television, but okay.

I would also still defend my point that as long as relevant stuff (like legitimate story discussions, questions of new users that want to know something about the game etc.) doesn't get buried or ignored due to "shitposting" (and most of it is still loosely connected to Cari's work anyway), it doesn't really do harm and instead keeps the thread and the community alive.

Especially since pretty much all of it is written in good faith here, compared to some of the other threads, where half the posts are complains about development taking too long or the developer being lazy and the game scam or whatever. Yeah, those postings might be "on topic", but I would suggest that they are - at least a lot of the times - worse than a bit of "actually not that off-topic" postings. :WeSmart:

I can't help but feel this might be intended as a slight against Luna...

Untitled.png

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3173573
This is my third playthrough and this scene still cracks me up always..poor Micaela lol but full credit to Caribdis for his creativity..:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Imagine if this had been added very briefly as well, only to then show the protagonist alive (but still ending up somewhat mentally scarred):
giphy.gif
Would've been funny to see that happening. But this could also be used for Chang after he's got a sexy time (and has his pelvis shattered) with the Michaelanitor at last. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes