LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png
1.png
Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just as promised, here's a fresh batch of sneak peeks to keep you guessing about what's in store for Eternum 0.7!

I decided to wrap up the Penelope+Luna arc (though a certain ginger girl might have sneaked in when I wasn't looking), since it will be one of the major highlights of this next update.

If you're wondering where your favorite girl is, fear not! The upcoming Sneak Peeks #4 will showcase all the girls! Also, they will arrive sooner than #3 did, so you can expect them coming your way in January!

I'll keep the lid sealed on more details for now, leaving you to wonder about every render
Why the odd expression on Penny's face? Could Nova have received a compliment? OH NO, IS LUNA GONNA BE ALRIGHT?!

All these mysteries will unravel soon! With each passing day, 0.7 draws nearer!!!

Aaaand that's all for today!

I want to take this moment to wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday season and a fantastic start to 2024! Here's to hoping for a year filled with blessings and plenty of exciting updates of Eternum!

Thank you for your incredible support throughout this amazing year!

Stay awesome, and see you all very soon! The train is not stopping now!

Love you all

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Just as promised, here's a fresh batch of sneak peeks to keep you guessing about what's in store for Eternum 0.7!

I decided to wrap up the Penelope+Luna arc (though a certain ginger girl might have sneaked in when I wasn't looking), since it will be one of the major highlights of this next update.

If you're wondering where your favorite girl is, fear not! The upcoming Sneak Peeks #4 will showcase all the girls! Also, they will arrive sooner than #3 did, so you can expect them coming your way in January!

I'll keep the lid sealed on more details for now, leaving you to wonder about every render
Why the odd expression on Penny's face? Could Nova have received a compliment? OH NO, IS LUNA GONNA BE ALRIGHT?!

All these mysteries will unravel soon! With each passing day, 0.7 draws nearer!!!

I want to take this moment to wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday season and a fantastic start to 2024! Here's to hoping for a year filled with blessings and plenty of exciting updates of Eternum!

Love you all ❤

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

View attachment 3189841 View attachment 3189839 View attachment 3189840 View attachment 3189838 View attachment 3189837 View attachment 3189834 View attachment 3189832
View attachment 3189843
Hello everyone!!!

Love you all

Caribdis
Darn it beat me to it :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nice to see another sneak peek as Cari said it would happen:

Seems at first glance that nasty bloodsucker didn't left any bite marks on Penny's breasts, or there'd be hell to pay 1703082363243.png
Who's exactly Penny sticking out her tongue to? One of Regina's lapdogs perhaps? 1703082471762.png
Even Yennefer, I mean Luna flinches sometimes. Let's hope that werewolf doesn't have bad breath 1703082488415.png
Where else was that young lad going to grab her? He couldn't let her fall 1703082510830.png

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
though a certain ginger girl might have sneaked in when I wasn't looking
Right, like how she sneaked a short animated lewd scene back in the Collector whodunit despite getting a dedicated lewd scene in the update prior to that. Sure is sneaky huh, totally not because her creator sees her as his favorite, definitely not, no sir...

*cough*ObviousNovafanisobvious*cough*

Kvoo

Aug 1, 2022
Does anyone have savegames at different stages of the game? I formatted my Steam Deck to sell it and totally forgot about my eternum saves :( All gone now

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Does anyone have savegames at different stages of the game? I formatted my Steam Deck to sell it and totally forgot about my eternum saves :( All gone now
I'm not really a fan of sharing saves but I'm in a good mood :)
Here:
also I put it in the quick save page
(It is in the Q in pages)

Reactions: Zareem

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/scans through previews shown so far

...I know Cari mentioned that he's deliberately making the sneaks a bit sparse and varied this time around to prevent spoilers/people quickly figuring out what to expect, but aside from the Ekabar hunt sneaks I feel like they're...too sparse.

Makes me wonder if the plot developments are really THAT significant this time around that he's making sure we're not getting any hint or clue as to what we're about to walk into in this upcoming chapter's server visits. And frankly, I'm not sure if I should be excited...or terrified. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Elhemeer

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

...I know Cari mentioned that he's deliberately making the sneaks a bit sparse and varied this time around to prevent spoilers/people quickly figuring out what to expect, but aside from the Ekabar hunt sneaks I feel like they're...too sparse.

Makes me wonder if the plot developments are really THAT significant this time around that he's making sure we're not getting any hint or clue as to what we're about to walk into in this upcoming chapter's server visits. And frankly, I'm not sure if I should be excited...or terrified. :HideThePain:
Terrified definetly Terrified :ROFLMAO:
Who knows what Cari is planning:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Elhemeer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Like that visit to the Fink manor and Alicia was haunting the ruins, that was a frightening moment to remember (especially the stalking and face-to-face "meeting"). :eek::eek::eek:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Terrified definetly Terrified :ROFLMAO:
Who knows what Cari is planning:ROFLMAO:
Like that visit to the Fink manor and Alicia was haunting the ruins, that was a frightening moment to remember (especially the stalking and face-to-face "meeting"). :eek::eek::eek:
Cari 'bout to hit us with multiple Fink house/Magnus Manor sections and we're not ready for it...

...or worse, a quiz section.

:WutFace:

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes