Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just discussing Cari gaslighting people in thinking Luna doesn't exist/isn't an LI.

View attachment 3220401

Yeap. Perfectly normal conversation. Totally not troll-ey or contradictory at all. :BootyTime:
I mean, that is a year old, but I think the "clearly not Hogwarts at all, leave us alone you stupid lawyers of J. K. Rowling" episode was already in the books Penny was very much interacting with Luna...and Luna's surprisingly bad memory. :BootyTime:

At least he's going to give Luna 30x her "0.6 screen time" for 0.7, they should be happy :Kappa:
At least in her 4 or so renders in 0.6 she was still more useful than Annie. :cautious:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean, that is a year old, but I think the "clearly not Hogwarts at all, leave us alone you stupid lawyers of J. K. Rowling" episode was already in the books Penny was very much interacting with Luna...
He was actually called out for that. :KEK:

Screenshot_20231231_211322_Discord.jpg

hence why I said:

Yeap. Perfectly normal conversation. Totally not troll-ey or contradictory at all. :BootyTime:

At least in her 4 or so renders in 0.6 she was still more useful than Annie. :cautious:
Well if you call "being shouted down by a werewolf," "watching your crush get jumped on by another woman," and "having coffee in a place that's not your father's" useful, then sure.

Also, that last part isn't going to end so well for her btw...

Screenshot_20231231_211825_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231231_211844_Discord.jpg

:KEK:

(Edit: I'm dumb, read that as 0.7 not 0.6. Ah well, will commit to the L. :HideThePain:)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
He was actually called out for that. :KEK:

View attachment 3220416

hence why I said:

Well if you call "being shouted down by a werewolf," "watching your crush get jumped on by another woman," and "having coffee in a place that's not your father's" useful, then sure.

Also, that last part isn't going to end so well for her btw...

View attachment 3220420
View attachment 3220421

:KEK:
And rightfully so!

I meant 0.6...0.7 will be glorious!

Also imagine what Annie would do if she would only see a Werewolf like that from afar...also Penny was jumping on Annie's crush as well...also Annie was in the same coffee shop... :HideThePain:

One has to say, all that Cari trolling might even convince me to join the Discord some day. :Kappa:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
also Penny was jumping on Annie's crush as well...
She's not the one seeing her crush getting jumped, though. :BootyTime:

One has to say, all that Cari trolling might even convince me to join the Discord some day. :Kappa:
Fair warning on the off-chance you do: if you plan to interact with the people there...never mention F95. It's a banned word there and could result in a warning or even expulsion from the server (I usually just lurk there though so I've never gotten in trouble for mentioning it since I don't even talk lol).

Reactions: GonzoWaltari

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She's not the one seeing her crush getting jumped, though. :BootyTime:

Fair warning on the off-chance you do: if you plan to interact with the people there...never mention F95. It's a banned word there and could result in a warning or even expulsion from the server (I usually just lurk there though so I've never gotten in trouble for mentioning it since I don't even talk lol).
She will learn soon enough, that she isn't his only one, though. :HideThePain:

Why? Cari himself lurks here all the time, thumbing-up every positive review about 10 minutes after it was posted?! :WaitWhat:

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
i think the saddle horn is missing,or maybe the grass is the problem? they didn't have grass in the old west did they?
Yes, there was grass all across the great plains of the west. Enough of it to support millions of Bison that used to populate the area. It wasn't, and still isn't, the same type of grass that grows in your yard, but it kept the various grazing animals well fed.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes