AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Yes. That's the slippery bastard himself.

I learned the art of cope by failing to get him. Even on the New Years banner when I was stupid enough to pay for Quartz.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks to that slippery bastard i got a np5 baobhan sith before i got a np 1 oberon and i had to burn through my stash of sq :HideThePain:

Nov 10, 2023
thanks to that slippery bastard i got a np5 baobhan sith before i got a np 1 oberon and i had to burn through my stash of sq :HideThePain:
I felt that. On the free New Years banner I got three Koyanskaya of Dark, even though I only wanted one. Then I got Saber Diarmuid. After that, I was done. Who needs to get pussy when gacha fucks us over every time? Would you like another Mapo Tofu? :HideThePain:

Dylan741

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I felt that. On the free New Years banner I got three Koyanskaya of Dark, even though I only wanted one. Then I got Saber Diarmuid. After that, I was done. Who needs to get pussy when gacha fucks us over every time? Would you like another Mapo Tofu? :HideThePain:

Dylan741

I think it is English, but I don't understand any of this... :WaitWhat:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Dylan741

Ah I see another two fellows plagued by bad gacha pulls and the curse of mapo tofu:HideThePain:

Nov 10, 2023
My bad. Fate Grand Order talk. Gacha games are hell. I'll stop talking about it, bros. :HideThePain:

Considering Cari's been teasing a bombshell cliffhanger for 0.8, I'm conflicted if I should be eager for it to release early or absolutely dread it and hope it gets delayed a bit so I can mentally prepare.

Then again, he did say this a few days ago so...yeah...

View attachment 3268368
Did Carib says how many updates until it's finished? I never saw anything posted.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Dylan741

Ah I see another two fellows plagued by bad gacha pulls and the curse of mapo tofu:HideThePain:
Dafuu....

*shrugs*

What Satou Said....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Dylan741

Daaaaaw! This is so sweet and heartwarming...:love::love::love::love:

Now there are other 8 girls that need to hear these words as well, though...Orion must fulfill his duty with all the other Goddesses.:giggle::giggle:

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, I thought as much...not sure which game though. Those really aren't for me, I'm afraid (or thankful for, depending on your point of view :KEK:).
Wise. I gave them up earlier this year. I only like abuse from Calypso. :BootyTime: :KEK:

Daaaaaw! This is so sweet and heartwarming...:love::love::love::love:

Now there are other 8 girls that need to hear these words as well, though...Orion must fulfill his duty with all the other Goddesses.:giggle::giggle:
Yes. He needs to become Calypso's throne/footstool/punching bag too. It's only fair. :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
at the current rate of updates, the eternum story will be over in 3-6 years.

Least we have an estimated timetable of sorts and story seems to pace itself well...unlike some AVNs out there that progress in a snail's pace and don't have a definite end in sight (assuming they even end properly and not, say, become abandoned once the Patreon well dries up :cautious:).

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes