Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0.7] - Sneak peek #4

January 23th and still no sneak peeks?!
But Caribdis promised us!
FEAR NOT! They're finally here!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I hope each of you is enjoying a fantastic day!

First of all, let me share a brief update on the progress of the 0.7 development for those hungry for some insights.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I took a brief break over the Christmas holidays to spend some time with my family. However, rest assured, we are back on track! While I acknowledge that this update may be taking a bit longer than usual, I want to assure you that I am working on it at full throttle.

It's also true that my productivity has been reduced a bit, mostly because I'm dedicating more time to each render and animation. I believe the end results, both in renders and animations, are notably more polished compared to the earlier 0.1 or 0.2 versions. I trust you will appreciate that in the final output!

As of writing this post, we're sitting at 940 renders already done, all of them with their corresponding scripts, dialogues and fully functional code! (As you know, I do them all at the same time).

So... YES! You can expect another pretty big update! There's still a lot of work to be done, so we'll probably end up with over 1300-1400 renders.

In this set of sneak peeks, you can see a mix of different scenarios. I won't comment on them much, but those of you who pay close attention when playing will probably guess what's going on in most of them!

As always, I tried not to spill any major spoiler, so no worries there!

Before the release, there will be one last set of sneak peeks, probably dropping in late February or maybe early March. I'll also be posting new wallpapers during the first half of February ✨

I want to extend my sincere thanks to each and every one of you for your incredible support. I can't stress enough that this entire project wouldn't be a reality without each one of you

No matter how many times I thank you, it always falls short.
Your support means the world to me.

And that's all for today! Stay tuned for more updates coming your way soon. And don't forget, my DMs and comments are always open for any questions you might have!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis

Nov 10, 2023
[0.7] - Sneak peek #4

Hello everyone!

First of all, let me share a brief update on the progress of the 0.7 development for those hungry for some insights.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I took a brief break over the Christmas holidays to spend some time with my family. However, rest assured, we are back on track! While I acknowledge that this update may be taking a bit longer than usual, I want to assure you that I am working on it at full throttle.

It's also true that my productivity has been reduced a bit, mostly because I'm dedicating more time to each render and animation. I believe the end results, both in renders and animations, are notably more polished compared to the earlier 0.1 or 0.2 versions. I trust you will appreciate that in the final output!

As of writing this post, we're sitting at 940 renders already done, all of them with their corresponding scripts, dialogues and fully functional code! (As you know, I do them all at the same time).

So... YES! You can expect another pretty big update! There's still a lot of work to be done, so we'll probably end up with over 1300-1400 renders.

In this set of sneak peeks, you can see a mix of different scenarios. I won't comment on them much, but those of you who pay close attention when playing will probably guess what's going on in most of them!

Before the release, there will be one last set of sneak peeks, probably dropping in late February or maybe early March. I'll also be posting new wallpapers during the first half of February ✨

I want to extend my sincere thanks to each and every one of you for your incredible support. I can't stress enough that this entire project wouldn't be a reality without each one of you

And that's all for today! Stay tuned for more updates coming your way soon. And don't forget, my DMs and comments are always open for any questions you might have!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis
8023-abihyper.gif

Goddamn Penny and Nancy. :BootyTime:

Is that Annie with that hairstyle? Holy shit. :BootyTime:

Dalia wow. :BootyTime:

Oh look, Luna. :4Head:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
late February or maybe early March.
late February or maybe early March.
So...March release for the update it is, then...okay...

nyhIrS.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
[0.7] - Sneak peek #4

Hello everyone!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis
There's still about 23% left to complete v0.7, but in the meantime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing these images with the rest of the thread Dorf. Respect.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
[0.7] - Sneak peek #4

Hello everyone!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis
I swear every time i see a new update the QUALITY gets even better..!!

How? There is something special about these renders, the lighting the composition.. Dalia's ass...

I can't wait for the update :love:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I would actually appreciate if the pirate episode won't referencing Once Piece too much, since I never watched that and I know pretty much nothing about it. :HideThePain:
While I understand the sentiment, the same happened with Nova and Jinx (not everyone played LoL), as well the Hogwarts stuff (I didn't watch the movies but was funny).

As long it's just cosplay and minor references then it's fine. I mean, I never saw Pirates of Caribbean but I know who Jack Sparrow is for example.

I'm not expecting Caribdis to be the one who reveals the final plot of One Piece after all, not everyone watched the series (although I think you should :whistle:).

DragonsRage32

Sep 23, 2020
You know, thinking about it, we haven't seen Alex once in any of these sneak peeks... But have seen every other girl at least once. My imagination is not handling that well.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
While I understand the sentiment, the same happened with Nova and Jinx (not everyone played LoL), as well the Hogwarts stuff (I didn't watch the movies but was funny).

As long it's just cosplay and minor references then it's fine. I mean, I never saw Pirates of Caribbean but I know who Jack Sparrow is for example.

I'm not expecting Caribdis to be the one who reveals the final plot of One Piece after all, not everyone watched the series (although I think you should :whistle:).
You have never seen Pirates of the Caribbean?:oops: I had to watch the first two Films several times because of my environment because everyone wanted to see those two films.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There's still about 23% left to complete v0.7, but in the meantime:
Discord peepz said that it could be Luna flashback since the house layout matches hers when we last made a visit (check the wall).

screenshot0001.png SPOILER_sp_5.png

Given how dirty the bag is, it's possible that this could be after she got bullied for using her powers or something...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Sure, a costume here or there is completely okay, but when they all would start cozplaying as characters from One Piece and then there are jokes you only understand if you know the anime etc...that would be annoying.

I don't think he would do that and in the end there already are some One Piece references guarantied anyway...as much as Nova and Orion might or might not even see of the "final episode"... :BootyTime:

You know, thinking about it, we haven't seen Alex once in any of these sneak peeks... But have seen every other girl at least once. My imagination is not handling that well.
Yeah well...who knows what William wants to do to her. Maybe her part will just overall be small since she was VERY prominently featured in 0.6.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I love this game, great job! The animations are beautiful, the characters are endearing, and the story is pretty cool.
By the way, is it made with Daz3D?
anime.gif

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes