Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It doesn't release on March 1st though, isn't it going to be like mid March?
I know sneak peeks release Feb 30th which is tomorrow, at least
Yeah, mid to end of March would be my guess, especially since we might not get it immediately.

Of course by then I will have pretty much no time to play it feel bad for playing it, since I should do other stuff. :HideThePain:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I'd say it's somewhere around march 10th or 15th.

If the first release is on March 10th:

1. Demon Lord (first release) on March 10th.
  2. God Tier (2 days after Demon Lord) on March 12th.
  3. Eternumite Tier (5 days after God Tier) on March 17th.
  4. Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite Tier) on March 23rd.
  5. Supporter Tier (6 days after Master Tier) on March 29th.
  6. Free Public release (6 days after Supporter Tier) on April 3rd.

If the first release is on March 15th:

1. Demon Lord (first release) on March 15th.
  2. God Tier (2 days after Demon Lord) on March 17th.
  3. Eternumite Tier (5 days after God Tier) on March 22nd.
  4. Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite Tier) on March 28th.
  5. Supporter Tier (6 days after Master Tier) on April 3rd.
  6. Free Public release (6 days after Supporter Tier) on April 9th.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I'd say it's somewhere around march 10th or 15th.

If the first release is on March 10th:

1. Demon Lord (first release) on March 10th.
  2. God Tier (2 days after Demon Lord) on March 12th.
  3. Eternumite Tier (5 days after God Tier) on March 17th.
  4. Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite Tier) on March 23rd.
  5. Supporter Tier (6 days after Master Tier) on March 29th.
  6. Free Public release (6 days after Supporter Tier) on April 3rd.

If the first release is on March 15th:

1. Demon Lord (first release) on March 15th.
  2. God Tier (2 days after Demon Lord) on March 17th.
  3. Eternumite Tier (5 days after God Tier) on March 22nd.
  4. Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite Tier) on March 28th.
  5. Supporter Tier (6 days after Master Tier) on April 3rd.
  6. Free Public release (6 days after Supporter Tier) on April 9th.
The only reason I doubt this is due to the last set of previews that are MIA.

IIRC we were given an ETA of end of Feb or early March for the last previews. Considering Feb is practically over and we still dont have them, my magic 8-ball is telling me well hopefully get the previews in or around the first week of March with an end of March release date.

Admittedly, I base this on my belief that it seems illogical to bag hold the last set of previews when you're ready to drop within the next 2 weeks. Those timelines would be so close my brain cant comprehend why someone would space their content that way.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The only reason I doubt this is due to the last set of previews that are MIA.

IIRC we were given an ETA of end of Feb or early March for the last previews. Considering Feb is practically over and we still dont have them, my magic 8-ball is telling me well hopefully get the previews in or around the first week of March with an end of March release date.

Admittedly, I base this on my belief that it seems illogical to bag hold the last set of previews when you're ready to drop within the next 2 weeks. Those timelines would be so close my brain cant comprehend why someone would space their content that way.

...that was posted a page ago btw.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0.7] - Sneak peek

Hello everyone!

Here they are! It's time for the 5th and final batch of sneak peeks!

Now... grab your bottle of rum and throw on those tricorn hats because you're in for a wild ride in the Caribbean! In this last set I wanted to give you a taste of the new pirate arc and a little dose of Nova and Nancy love

I wish I could spill all the beans, but there are some cool scenes that I prefer to keep as a surprise! Some for obvious reasons... others not so much...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about 0.7! Because... YES! It's going to be released this month!

I will release one final Progress Report next week talking about the update and its content. The changelog + the official release dates for each tier will follow that, published as always a few days before the Demon Lord tier release.

That means that my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd! Believe me, I wish I could hit you with it sooner, but you know I like to release the updates as polished as possible even at the highest tier, so I don't want to rush thing out.

I know this update took a bit longer than the previous ones, so sorry about that. I'll delve deeper into it in next week's progress report, but let me tell you, the next update will be faster!

And there you have it!

Get ready to kick off the hype train because the new update is just around the corner!

I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support

Thank you for being the absolute best

I love you all <3

Caribdis

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
[0.7] - Sneak peek

Hello everyone!

Here they are! It's time for the 5th and final batch of sneak peeks!

Now... grab your bottle of rum and throw on those tricorn hats because you're in for a wild ride in the Caribbean! In this last set I wanted to give you a taste of the new pirate arc and a little dose of Nova and Nancy love

I wish I could spill all the beans, but there are some cool scenes that I prefer to keep as a surprise! Some for obvious reasons... others not so much...

Now let's talk about 0.7! Because... YES! It's going to be released this month!

I will release one final Progress Report next week talking about the update and its content. The changelog + the official release dates for each tier will follow that, published as always a few days before the Demon Lord tier release.

That means that my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd! Believe me, I wish I could hit you with it sooner, but you know I like to release the updates as polished as possible even at the highest tier, so I don't want to rush thing out.

I know this update took a bit longer than the previous ones, so sorry about that. I'll delve deeper into it in next week's progress report, but let me tell you, the next update will be faster!

And there you have it!

Get ready to kick off the hype train because the new update is just around the corner!

I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support

Thank you for being the absolute best

I love you all <3

Caribdis
Cari missed an easy opportunity to call the new server the "Caribdean" oh well. New map looks fantastic and the girls are gorgeous as ever. I'll find a way to forgive him.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Tortuga, mermaids, Kraken ,etc OMG. This shit gonna hit hard :cool:
I'm hoping it leads to a montage of the crew hitting those places...because if it's freeroam instead...

/looks at the dev time exceeding the usual

...yeap, that could explain 0.7's unusual delay.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
week of the 18th-22nd!

more like 3 weeks
Really curious now about the upcoming Progress Report and what the slower-than-usual prog's about (not that I'm complaining but I've seen a lot of other folks outside these forums voicing concerns about it). Hopefully it's nothing health-related like what happened back in 0.6's development (IIRC Cari mentioned he was sick around the time he was working on the Collector whodunit). :HideThePain:

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
Really curious now about the upcoming Progress Report and what the slower-than-usual prog's about (not that I'm complaining but I've seen a lot of other folks outside these forums voicing concerns about it). Hopefully it's nothing health-related like what happened back in 0.6's development (IIRC Cari mentioned he was sick around the time he was working on the Collector whodunit). :HideThePain:
I've seen some people on Reddit say that the game is abandoned. They might know something we don't

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes