VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Thing is, when it drops, unless that dude (Fazmalac i think?) appears out of nowhere again to leak it here, or someone else has $113,50 to spend, we probably gonna have to wait 2 more days till the God tier (and someone willing to spend $57,50 for it) or a whole week for the Eternumite tier(and someone willing to spend $29 for it)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Thing is, when it drops, unless that dude (Fazmalac i think?) appears out of nowhere again do leak it here, or someone one else has $113,50 to spend, we probably gonna have to wait 2 more days till the God tier (and someone willing to spend $57,50 for it) or a whole week for the Eternumite tier(and someone willing to spend $29 for it)
We can wait a whole week, that is totally fine with me...because just to annoy me Cari wants to drop it in the ONE week of the whole year I'll have the least time to play it. :FacePalm:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
We can wait a whole week, that is totally fine with me...because just to annoy me Cari wants to drop it in the ONE week of the whole year I'll have the least time to play it. :FacePalm:
We can talk about this in Off Topic, but the fact is that February and March has been NUTS for updates and game releases and that's ridiculous...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*points to signature*

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
and you know what is gonna be even worse for you ? When the Episode drops, and both Luna and Nova will get their scenes, but it will be the Nova one what gonna be constantly talked about it. :whistle::coffee::KEK:

peoples gonna forget that Luna was even in the episode:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Like I care about that. :KEK:

I just find it weird...this will be the third update in a row with big scenes for her, while other LIs had to sit out at least one update.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Like I care about that. :KEK:

I just find it weird...this will be the third update in a row with big scenes for her, while other LIs had to sit out at least one update.
Like I care about that. :LOL:.
but seriously, didn't in the previous game, the 2 sister had more scene then the rest of the cast?.
But in the end of the day, you would not sing these songs, if it was Luna who constantly get featured , this is just simply a personal bias;).
come Convert in to the church of Nova, and you will be much more happier:cool::coffee:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Like I care about that. :LOL:.
but seriously, didn't in the previous game, the 2 sister had more scene then the rest of the cast?.
But in the end of the day, you would not sing these songs, if it was Luna who constantly get featured , this is just simply a personal bias;).
come Convert in to the church of Nova, and you will be much more happier:cool::coffee:
Yes, because in OiaL they were the clear main LIs, but in Eternum they are supposed to be equal...or so I thought... :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes