Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Considering she just got a full scene, the first LI to do so, I would put the probability of a 0.6 Nancy scene at a solid 0%

it'll likely be Alex, Annie, Dalia, and a wild card. Potentially Calypso. Maybe. Idk.
My bet is Nova being the wild card. Yes, I know, I know, me asking for more Nova is like the sun rising up every morning, but:

1. Last chapter scene with Nova was amazing, but was more teasing than sex, and now Nova and Orion know that they want eachother, is the same situation as Nancy in the therms.

2. Remember Maat worlds:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The party was the last straw. She wants the D more than anything, and Orion will provide.

3. The previews:
No full sex, but at least a blowjob or a 69 is gonna happen, I HAVE FAITH!!!

So, in conclusion: The profecy will be fullfilled. Nova is gonna be the 4th scene. I'm gonna be really happy this update.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
My bet is Nova being the wild card. Yes, I know, I know, me asking for more Nova is like the sun rising up every morning, but:

1. Last chapter scene with Nova was amazing, but was more teasing than sex, and now Nova and Orion know that they want eachother, is the same situation as Nancy in the therms.

2. Remember Maat worlds:
The party was the last straw. She wants the D more than anything, and Orion will provide.

3. The previews:

So, in conclusion: The profecy will be fullfilled. Nova is gonna be the 4th scene. I'm gonna be really happy this update.
I thought of that one but im convinced Carib D is gaslighting us!

That is the only preview that objectively looks like a prelewd (im making this word a thing). No way hes making it that easy lol

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

2. Remember Maat worlds:

3. The previews:

My guess is it's either a scene with a girl other than the 7 LI(Calypso maybe ?) or with Luna , which ,I know, is difficult to believe from the sneak peeks but it's the only one with Alex who only has one scene:unsure:
But if it's Nova, I will be very pleased to, gotta love these freckles :love:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
That'll be one earth-shattering event if Gertrude was to ever receive steamy content in Eternum (which is completely safe to say it will never happen, and not traumatize some players in the process as well). :eek::eek::eek:
Don't worry she would think this is Dalia not Orion, so we're safe, I hope :eek:

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes