Nasferon

Sep 11, 2017
Woah. It's over. This site has become dirt after this update. No other game can compare to this. How am I supposed to anjoy anything else after what I've witnessed??
Yeah, the previous one they released was pretty well written too. I feel that way about Hillside as well. The story is very well written and actually interesting. The NSFW content is great, but the story is what keeps me coming back. I'm actually starting to give a crap about where this goes beyond who I'm hooking up with as the MC.

Apr 2, 2021
Finished the update today and wow that sense of voidness and emptiness creeps back into me so hard the moment that "story will continue in 0.7" scene pops up. 6 months of waiting definitely worth it for this masterpiece of update. I maintain my view that this is the best update in the series so far, the best episode bar none. The wait has begun once again for 0.7. Also please:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Njk283bsjla

Nov 26, 2022
Finished the update today and wow that sense of voidness and emptiness creeps back into me so hard the moment that "story will continue in 0.7" scene pops up. 6 months of waiting definitely worth it for this masterpiece of update. I maintain my view that this is the best update in the series so far, the best episode bar none. The wait has begun once again for 0.7. Also please:

Dude did you find about the name of the songs in 0.6 please help me out

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020

Haha right? I was surprised by that too - plus, yannow...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Caribdis,

Check your heart requirements for Dalia which appear to be much lower than the others:
Python:
"dalia"    : Heart(  4,   7,  10,  -1,  -1),
Not accounting for phone points (which it appears you never have previously with any of the LIs) her maximum is now 14 so you should have it at 12 to match the other LI lowend tolerances (and she has a relp tradeoff with Alex on the brownie/bagel choice in U3 so I deducted an extra point for that via 12 in lieu of 13).

Regards.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes