Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe you have different definition of Loser...
And again i haven't played this game much...
But MC gives me 'Always thinking with D' vibe
I mean...most of that are just thoughts and nothing he actually says.

And a loser? Were exactly is he losing? Seems to me, he is very much winning most of the time in whatever he does. :ROFLMAO:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
The MC is always going to be a bit of a horndog (and that is honestly required for a harem game like this to work) but he becomes much better as you keep playing. In the first couple of updates I would even call him a bit of a creep but he has evolved from that quite a lot and with the latest update I would go so far as to call him one of my favorite AVN MCs. I would recommend following the harem route as described in the walkthrough - the MC grows quite a lot in my opinion.

But hey if it is not for you then its not for you. Plenty of other games out there.
You are right...thank you for clear it up

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I mean...most of that are just thoughts and nothing he actually says.

And a loser? Were exactly is he losing? Seems to me, he is very much winning most of the time in whatever he does. :ROFLMAO:
Bro what do you want him to do?
Obviously those were his thoughts...he can't possibly say.. Oh my god,you are so sexy.i can't think of you like that..
And loser means win or lose huh?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
BTW: Another big plot hole is of course the myth that milk is good for cats and that cats should drink normal (cow) milk. I really expected better from Caribdis. :mad:
Yes Cat have special milk to drink, cow milk is Bad for them :mad: poor Carolyn who probably has constant diarrhea and stomachache
I mean, we humans know that. Carolyn doesn't.

Also there's a possibility that Carolyn is built different (that is, she's one of those lucky cats that are tolerant to milk...which is uncommon, but not in the realm of impossibility).

uhuh.jpg

Sauce:

Edit: Inb4 Cari spends his vacation week trying to modify that scene because of backlash from the cat lovers/owners, kek

Last edited:
Reactions: Blazerer and Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I mean, we humans know that. Carolyn doesn't.

Also there's a possibility that Carolyn is built different (that is, she's one of those lucky cats that are tolerant to milk...which is uncommon, but not in the realm of impossibility).

View attachment 2814391

Sauce:
Damn, even I who have a cat don't know this youtherealmvp-300x166.jpg
(Now Carolyn may not actually be a cat :WeSmart:)

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I mean that doesn't change the fact that feeding a lactose-tolerant cat milk as a full meal is still a pretty bad idea, but maybe giving it to them as some sort of treat once in a while ain't going to kill them (lol).
Yes I said that because I already lived the moment when a cat drank cow's milk (and the effects on it) and it was not glorious to see if you know what I mean :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho Bug Report

Caribdis, you have a fubar here in Clonk Crime.

If in Round 3 Gemini is a gonner and the Player chooses "Delilah", the following results from Clonk act as if Gemini is still kicking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Suggested fix:
There's other bugs but I have to finish the SanchoMod update. Once done I'll consolidate a list the best I can (I didn't log everything) and get it to you somehow.

Regards.

Last edited:

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I have similar thought, but I think he works for the Founder instead. I believe the Founder knows where the gem is whenever someone holds the gem on their hands, and he sent Thanatos where and who to attack. Also, that's how he can access the hidden server Ogygia, similar like the Praetorians. It's the same reason why Thanatos never attacks the bank guy who hides his gem in his suite nor the Cowboy guy in this episode who also hides away his gem. That's why he soon appears when the Wagner guy takes out his gem to show off. However, it takes time for him to learn the information and travel there, so if the gem holder immediately leaves the area, he's unable to track the said person.

Reactions: Dark_rider

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I have similar thought, but I think he works for the Founder instead. I believe the Founder knows where the gem is whenever someone holds the gem on their hands, and he sent Thanatos where and who to attack. Also, that's how he can access the hidden server Ogygia, similar like the Praetorians. It's the same reason why Thanatos never attacks the bank guy who hides his gem in his suite nor the Cowboy guy in this episode who also hides away his gem. That's why he soon appears when the Wagner guy takes out his gem to show off. However, it takes time for him to learn the information and travel there, so if the gem holder immediately leaves the area, he's unable to track the said person.
Why would the founder do that? Honestly with the founder giving the MC the amulet and Idriel trying to help the MC as well it looks more like the Founder is actually trying to steer the MC. Which makes sense if the actual conflict in the background is William with the help of Thanatos is trying to take full control away from the Founder who in turn tries to use the MC to prevent William from succeeding.

The basic problem right now is that we have to few information to do much more than just speculate.

BTW:

What are we supposed to make out of this questions now in light of the ending of 0.6? At the time it only seemed he took her as an example because she was with the MC at the party, but now...

This could be foreshadowing as well. :WutFace:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TemIIx

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
You can make your own unofficial Mac build by downloading the latest PC version (0.6) and the previous build for Mac (0.5). Unzip both files. Copy the "game" folder from the PC build and paste it into the Mac build by right clicking on the application -> selecting "show package contents" -> "Contents" -> "Resources" -> "autorun" -> then pasting the copied "game" folder and selecting "merge" when prompted. Once everything is copied over. Open the Mac build and make sure everything works.

I do this all the time since Mac builds don't get a lot of love on most forums. Hope this helps!!

Also feel free to sub to Caribdis' Patreon to get an official Mac build (he definitely deserves it) or keep a lookout for the public release (August 22nd) which he'll post the build for free.
Is it possible to do this by adding the PC build to the already installed mac application or do I need to download a fresh 0.5?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes