fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I just noticed Orion said Nova's real name in front of Harley... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although at this point, Harley is so freaked out I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't listen. After all, this is the last thing she says before the reveal of the mystery:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
This is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most... (grammar? sorry not native speaker). Anyways, can't wait to double pound the fuck out of... actually I can't pick one, I'd DP all the girls.

Though the 25 day cooldown makes me think we'll only be able to use the doppelmorpher with one of the girls :unsure: . Or, knowing Caribdis, what if we get to decide if we want to use the doppelmorpher for sex, but doing so has a bad consequence later? (bc of the cooldown). And then, if choosing not to use it for sex, maybe someone gets a second chance...? Makes me think of the amulet that saved Annie.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You just wanna watch the thread burn... It's so hard for me to rate the girls in this game, they're all top tier for me.
According to the official ISO 696934 test for the quality of LIs in VNs the objective and undisputable ranking from highest quality to lowest is as follows:

Luna
Alex
Annie
Nancy
Nova
Dalia
Penny

Just trust the official test results, this really isn't rocket science, guys. ;)

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes