Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I’ve been away for while, but are people getting the idea that Luna is not getting enough attention? If I’m not mistake she was integral to over half of like three whole updates. And she was involved in this latest one as well.

And Annie, who is one of the highest level girls feeling useless and then even turning invisible (but still coming trough and solving the puzzle) is perfect set up for her to really go ham later on. I can’t wait for the other shoe to drop and her to have a truly badass moment.

One of the great things about this story is how good it is at setting up and paying off moments. Whether they are short term and quick (like Alex saying they will never have sex again and then immediate them having sex in the shower) or longer term (like Dal’s fear of horses set up all the way back in release if I’m not mistaken, or how if you don’t look at her profile you’ll miss her favorite movie when the question comes up). So I’m always expecting that if a girl seems to be getting less screen time or seems to be struggling with something that it is a set up for a payoff. And it actually gets me more excited to see what the payoff will be, cause so far very few things have disappointed.
Nah, it was most a friendly banter just to pass the time, anyway welcome back Joe I missed you! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I’ve been away for while, but are people getting the idea that Luna is not getting enough attention? If I’m not mistake she was integral to over half of like three whole updates. And she was involved in this latest one as well.
No? We're just joking on Luna having such a very short screentime this update. Nothing serious I believe, lol.

And Annie, who is one of the highest level girls feeling useless and then even turning invisible (but still coming trough and solving the puzzle) is perfect set up for her to really go ham later on. I can’t wait for the other shoe to drop and her to have a truly badass moment.
She's likely being set up as that one mage in a DnD party who likes to sneak around and nuke the enemy from the flank. So far she's been developing her sneaking skills quite a bit so they may come in handy later on when the enemies are more focused on the rest of the party.

Also like Luna, not really a serious discussion. Just friendly slagging, is all. :whistle:

Edit: Also, welcome back.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

One of the great things about this story is how good it is at setting up and paying off moments. Whether they are short term and quick (like Alex saying they will never have sex again and then immediate them having sex in the shower) or longer term (like Dal’s fear of horses set up all the way back in release if I’m not mistaken, or how if you don’t look at her profile you’ll miss her favorite movie when the question comes up). So I’m always expecting that if a girl seems to be getting less screen time or seems to be struggling with something that it is a set up for a payoff. And it actually gets me more excited to see what the payoff will be, cause so far very few things have disappointed.
We mainly just pretending, how this thread would look like, if people would be entrenched as much as they are in some of the other threads *cough*...Being A DIK...*cough*

Actually Annie has grown on me with the last patch and her outfit during the Collector sequence was super adorable. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Annie's the one who actually got the gem from Carrington's safe, right? Not exactly a bit part there.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well... *COFF COFF* Maybe NOT Everyone.. :KEK:
Everyone did their part nicely (Chang the Heist Meister, for someone who hasn't got yet the game must be so proud). Even a certain member of the Expendables did his bit, and asked for no money later (and received nothing anyway), which was a good thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and TemIIx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well... *COFF COFF* Maybe NOT Everyone.. :KEK:
Are...are you referring to Jerry?

Because he had a VERY important part there...which was bait for the sniper and thus allowing Raul and Noah to take cover and do a last-man rampage run afterwards, which forced the bank to call in reinforcements from the suite and made Annie's life a little easier. :KEK:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Anyway guys, tomorrow is day... RE-PLAY TIME :KEK:
Sometimes I'd just wish to forget the story and play as if it was the first time (like many others games or movies/series)

Edit: You were my last reaction for today, hope you feel proud about it Caly pride chibi.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TemIIx

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Are...are you referring to Jerry?

Because he had a VERY important part there...which was bait for the sniper and thus allowing Raul and Noah to take cover and do a last-man rampage run afterwards, which forced the bank to call in reinforcements from the suite and made Annie's life a little easier. :KEK:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
for those with sharp eyesight we need your help, i expect a list of things that changed between demon lord release and public release.

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
for those with sharp eyesight we need your help, i expect a list of things that changed between demon lord release and public release.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm, that's definitely an interesting thought, and not completely unexpected... Something that would add to explain the real nature of the founder himself..... But I will come back to that once I will be able to put down everything, still need some time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Uhm, that's definitely an interesting thought, and not completely unexpected... Something that would add to explain the real nature of the founder himself..... But I will come back to that once I will be able to put down everything, still need some time
Will likely take some screens to see the whole thing (don't have a "took the amulet" playthrough save but I do have a save during the amulet choice scene...will just have to auto-skip through the entire thing until the whodunit event). Hopefully it's not another one of those "glitchy blink and you'll miss it" scenes like the one back in Warthogs if you chose Orion instead of Penny in the...fuck, I forgot the name already, the Recomwhatchamalacca (FUCK).

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Will likely take some screens to see the whole thing (don't have a "took the amulet" playthrough save but I do have a save during the amulet choice scene...will just have to auto-skip through the entire thing until the whodunit event). Hopefully it's not another one of those "glitchy blink and you'll miss it" scenes like the one back in Warthogs if you chose Orion instead of Penny in the...fuck, I forgot the name already, the Recomwhatchamalacca (FUCK).
The Reminiscecombobulator....
Anyway, yeah I have that save available since I store them in an external HD so if I want to start from a specific point I can, so I will look at it as soon as the public release will be available.
It's just to see if it add to that theory I wrote to you some time ago, the issue for me writing it down is due to my actual work, I need to start very early in the morning and then I have 10/13 hours of work so as soon as I finish I'm not that eager to take the pen in my hand, sorry... ^^'''

4.80 star(s) 900 Votes