Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Posted a update only from 0.7 -> 0.7.0 Hotfix HERE. Should work for my old compressed version (0.7) as well.
New full compression is in the works.

Last edited:

Toxie.kiddo

May 27, 2023
Ok another thing - I assume these are two different persons (unless lighting really hides everything), but should we assume that they're both connected to syndicate? The one from 0.7 could be anybody, but I don't recall anybody with medium-lenght blonde hair and petite/slim body that we met in the past. Any ideas (coz probably somebody has already a file regarding every character shown on the screen so far :D)?
could it be possible ,they both are the same person but from a different timeline ?

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Eternum [v0.7.0 Hotfix] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

REUPLOADING

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]

----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7.0 Hotfix] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [18,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
I wasn't reading the thread at all because I was avoiding spoilers. What were the bugs that were fixed? Did Cari drop a Changelog? I'm still playing the game, at Penny's photoshoot rn.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I wasn't reading the thread at all because I was avoiding spoilers. What were the bugs that were fixed? Did Cari drop a Changelog? I'm still playing the game, at Penny's photoshoot rn.
Not that I know of. It just said a game breaking bug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizaS

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Crackpot theory I've been hanging on for a while (probably as far back as 0.5) that I thought was dumb but is starting to become plausible given the lore dump on Limbo:

The Syndicate are actually the harem LIs from different timelines where Orion died, and they basically sacrificed themselves to become shades of Limbo so that they would be able to save Orion from getting himself killed and have that "one true path" where he wins. For instance, the little girl in the Sin City server (the one who gave the letter that Orion has yet to open and might come into play in the next update) could be Annie from a different timeline. The woman in the Red Herring server could be Penny or Nancy. The one in Ekabar could be Alex or Luna. And so on.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.
i can see your theory playing out

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Good update but lacking in what would have made it great.

Constructive criticism ahead:

Tweaking models this far into a release shouldn't be done- eg;

Annie's model face looks off, not the same cute Annie from the 1st episodes

Nova's red curly hair- yes Jinx was a great cosplay revisiting it so soon takes away from what makes Nova Nova

Nancy looked washed out, in fact all the girls models looked they were put behind a soap opera filter this release.

Caribdis - take some time off, relax and don't let the pressure of needing to do bigger and better each release cause you to make changes just for the sake of "improving"- episodes 2- 6 were pure joy, this episode looked to me a bit stressed in comparison.

Edit: Some of the music transitions were rough as guts- hopefully fixed in the public release

May 30, 2022
Good update but lacking in what would have made it great.

Constructive criticism ahead:

Tweaking models this far into a release shouldn't be done- eg;

Annie's model face looks off, not the same cute Annie from the 1st episodes

Nova's red curly hair- yes Jinx was a great cosplay revisiting it so soon takes away from what makes Nova Nova

Nancy looked washed out, in fact all the girls models looked they were put behind a soap opera filter this release.

Caribdis - take some time off, relax and don't let the pressure of needing to do bigger and better each release cause you to make changes just for the sake of "improving"- episodes 2- 6 were pure joy, this episode looked to me a bit stressed in comparison.

Edit: Some of the music transitions were rough as guts- hopefully fixed in the public release
Welp, I thought it was just me that felt like that. Even Penny had a no of weird looking renders. Carb gotta rest lol

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
For the Android users:
*who doesn't stop asking for android port*

Have you ever tried Joiplay
Cause it works for me.

• Download Joiplay and Reny'py in

• Download the game from the Windows links. (Compressed is also optional):

• Extract the game in a folder

• Open joiplay then press the Plus button
Hopes it works for you.(y)
NOTE: Caribdis stopped porting the game in Android because its too large, so if I were you I'll just try this.
It worked, thank you for your help, from now on I will use Joiplay instead of waiting for the android version.

Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Forgot to add...

What everyone seems to be excited for in 0.8: Resolution of the cliffhanger for this update.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Just a hint on this update that make me beleive Orion is not dead is the scene where Luna and Annie "Hi five" I'm pretty certain she saw a vision of them in a threesome.

I do agree with some that this update feels shorter, but it feel that way to me only because there is mostly small talks and the story doesn't really go foward. Mostly a relationship advancements with 3 LIs and we can already see 2 threesome possibilities. Annie/Luna and Nova/Penelope.

As a standalone this update is far from being the best, sure have 3 good sex scene. I enjoyed it much more after a full game restart and the ending give you anticipation for what to come next. I think about 2 ways it can go, but I might be surprise as I was with Alex father, his revelation is not a game changer, as we already had hint about Eternum not being a game and the Founder not being the one who created it. Just make it clear and understand better what the Immortals were.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
... The most amazing thing about all the new people...

Is how they think Cari released the game on public...

When all the information about it and releases was shown.

I am truly stunned at some of this. He releases to his top tier first and it spreads like wildfire and people forget to realize that the next few tiers are getting it soon.

Reactions: TheBlock43

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Eternum [v0.7.0 Hotfix] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

REUPLOADING

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]

Mac [1,91 GB]

----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7.0 Hotfix] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [18,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Yo Bob, your "Universal: v0.7 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix" is missing script2.rpy, but yet has script2.rpyc... I think you missed the file.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yo Bob, your "Universal: v0.7 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix" is missing script2.rpy, but yet has script2.rpyc... I think you missed the file.
Then script2.rpy got not changed. I am not doing it manually anymore.
as rpyc is generated everytime new it shows as changed so its copied. I am just to lazy to delete thoses as they are super small anyways.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Then script2.rpy got not changed. I am not doing it manually anymore.
as rpyc is generated everytime new it shows as changed to its copied. I am just to lazy to delete thoses as they are super small anyways.
Appreciate the clarification... saves me time porting that script file. Regards.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated my Compression HERE.

For everyone who has trouble finding compression. Go here and switch "Search Options" from default to "Most recent". then when you want to search for a compression search for:
Compressed + version number. Like this:
Compressed v0.7.0 only 4 results because 2 of them quoted my post (after it was updated but all of the 3 top results will get you to my compression. Would be nice if people deleted the quote and put ... or just @ me instead of quoting the compression post).

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Updated my Compression HERE.

For everyone who has trouble finding compression. Go here and switch "Search Options" from default to "Most recent". then when you want to search for a compression search for:
Compressed + version number. Like this:
Compressed v0.7.0 only 4 results because 2 of them quoted my post (after it was updated but all of the 3 top results will get you to my compression. Would be nice if people deleted the quote and put ... or just @ me instead of quoting the compression post).
Oh thank God!!! I just finished downloading 0.7 when I saw this! Man, I love UPDATES only!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crotch69 and Bob69

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017

So is there a variation in Penny's scene depending on the rough/romantic choice from before? I don't think I've noticed anything at the time. Looked like it was rough regardless. Not that I mind :whistle:

Also, who had a Luna/Annie threesome on their cards?? Am I interpreting that correctly? Or was she referring to them all being in a harem in the future? What a sight that would be for poor Luna lmao

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes