l3lacklisted

Jan 21, 2019
If it's at all possible, does anyone have a save file right around the "Fancy Evening" spot that's the last part I remember playing before my HDD failed awhile back.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
DOES THIS MEAN LUNA BIG CONTENT
A big Luna scene should be all but assured by now. Luna is behind on scenes to any other LI by at least 1 and she is also the "poster girl" for 0.7 and her role in 0.6 was very small, so she needs to have a big scene in 0.7.

So yeah....the prima inter pares should be featured in one of the biggest scenes in 0.7.

Reactions: pedrobece7

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
so, how does the andromeda server decision affect the story? I chose to help that scientist woman and the other dude, what happens if I help the space commander (or whatever he is) instead?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
so, how does the andromeda server decision affect the story? I chose to help that scientist woman and the other dude, what happens if I help the space commander (or whatever he is) instead?
As of now there's no consequence/s to that decision just yet. We'll just have to wait for future updates to see what the consequences to either choice are (though based on how the walkthrough words it there might be no right or wrong choice and its more of the "pick the thing that's gonna bite your ass later" kind.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
No difference in the grand scheme. I think helping the simple dude might get you a little more world background knowledge, but not anything actually useful.

Reactions: yondermanre

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ehhhh... Really?

Penny might be a slow burn unless Dahlia is involved then it's a race to the finish.

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes