bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I could see that also maybe Dalia and Nova
You meant Dalia and Annie?

Come to think of it I can't recall a single interaction between Dalia and Nova, or am I misremembering? Are there any other pair of girls who haven't interacted at all? Maybe Luna and Dalia?

Edit: I guess Dalia might have had some onscreen interaction with Nova/Luna during the heist, as Dalia was in the control room. Have to go back and check. That's still very limited though.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You meant Dalia and Annie?

Come to think of it I can't recall a single interaction between Dalia and Nova, or am I misremembering? Are there any other pair of girls who haven't interacted at all? Maybe Luna and Dalia?

Edit: I guess Dalia might have had some onscreen interaction with Nova/Luna during the heist, as Dalia was in the control room. Have to go back and check. That's still very limited though.
Yea trying to play back in head think your right I'm misremembering maybe just a dream I want Dalia and Nova to jump MC Luna and Dalia would also be good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Annie seems to be more like a 3rd daughter to her, so it will probably be just the first one for the time being. Besides, pulling the monogamy card in a harem-game is definetly something.
There's also the romance tag. Which means solo paths. It's not strictly a harem game. If it was, I wouldn't be playing.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I will wait with anxiety Getrude's solo romance path
I presume if Gertrude's path, for whatever strange reason is made one day, then Pitrik can go happily into heavens above, regardless if he's got unfinished businesses. :D:whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Probably threesomes:

1. Nova and Penny (Penny told us in the party taht she is in, and Nova is not reluctant.)
2. Annie and Dalia (Annie, just as me is obsessed with Dalia's butt. Is not just one comment, so not being something in the future its feel strange.)
3. Nova and Nova (because God (aka Caribdis) loves me)
4. Penny and Dalia or / and Alex and Dalia (Dalia is extremely competitive, and the game is hinting a sex competition with Dalia. Who will be player 2, being Orion the game and the real winner? We don't know, but my bets are in Penny and Alex)

Every girl will have 2 or 3 group scenes, Calypso hinted about wanting to see some girl fucking with Orion for "curiosity", The Nancy-Dalia-Penny foursome is something improbable (because Patreon) but possible (because LOVE ALWAYS WINS) and be real, Luna not having a threesome? No way, the latina can be the only having traditional sex, no no no, that's ilegal. But hinted? I can only think in this four.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes