Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
b-but how else are we gonna keep this forum alive other than fangirling the game 24/7? q.q
Mod's word is law... I got a few cavemen I gotta reign in elsewhere on the innernets and the larger world of F95 has gotten larger because of the 8muses closing and other topics. So it's worth exploring other places around here and gaining knah-ledge about other things.

But some of those topics can be spicy.

Matter of fact, I could probably change my signature by making a topic thread about stuff I want as I saw others do. So yeah, we can keep to Eternum posting (not fangirling) so the mods don't have to do too much monitoring like they do elsewhere.

But six pages? Man, when we go... We go HARD...

But it does look like the card post got caught in the crossfire. Mod nuked it from orbit.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Mod's word is law... I got a few cavemen I gotta reign in elsewhere on the innernets and the larger world of F95 has gotten larger because of the 8muses closing and other topics. So it's worth exploring other places around here and gaining knah-ledge about other things.

But some of those topics can be spicy.

Matter of fact, I could probably change my signature by making a topic thread about stuff I want as I saw others do. So yeah, we can keep to Eternum posting (not fangirling) so the mods don't have to do too much monitoring like they do elsewhere.

But six pages? Man, when we go... We go HARD...
Yep it was so fun, we went very wild and it's a good sign for the health of the thread, OEJ was right though the clean up was necessary but I'm sure we will find lots of arguments to discuss again.
And if you will create the thread I will join with pleasure!! :giggle: :giggle: (y)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My on-topic confession: I want Calypso to step on me an I'm not even a masochist wtf :HideThePain:

Uhh....which route did you guys choose for Penny? I went with healer.
Walkthrough said Healer so I went with Healer. Just as well since she mentioned that she was interested in the role...

Screenshot_20231210_235125_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

(Not to mention Healers are infamous for being closet sadists in MMOs so there's that)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I gotta say do you have screenshots of possibly every Scenes or do you have many saves so that you can make quick screenshots? :KEK: :KEK:
The latter, though I also remember which scenes have certain dialogues so I don't have to go gung-ho on my save slots. :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It WAS a lot more. However, I don't want to experience a scenario where I have to go through 500 pages worth of saves once we reach the endgame update. Thus, I go ham during the demon tier leak but then start downsizing/consolidating saves to certain event "checkpoints" when I go through the game again once the public version comes out.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
It WAS a lot more. However, I don't want to experience a scenario where I have to go through 500 pages worth of saves once we reach the endgame update. Thus, I go ham during the demon tier leak but then start downsizing/consolidating saves to certain event "checkpoints" when I go through the game again once the public version comes out.
Technically...I have a habit of saving every minute and choices in every game :HideThePain:
Sometimes I don't even know what that save is for :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes