Nov 10, 2023
Honestly I rather have him take his time and polish it as much as he thinks he needs to, even if that might delay it for 2 weeks or so.
He's already pacing himself as is though. It's not as if he's in any danger of burning out unlike back in 0.5 (I think I read somewhere that he pushed himself a bit too hard on that one, which led to him reconfiguring his work sched to what it is from 0.6 onwards).
How long until some puppet account comes in here and starts REEEEEEEEEE-ing about Carib milking the game? :KEK:

I now want to see Penny in a cow costume. :HideThePain:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Or also Cari can just make Nova scene a picture to picture animation so it will be released faster or just remove Nova's scene:Kappa:
.... Jk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't honestly wait to see Nova and Penny working their doughs in a threesome with Orion...
Sorry not sorry...
NO REGRETS.gif

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Exactly my point, while not my personal favorite, Luna is perfect, you can tell that Cari really put a lot of effort not only in the model but also into the story surrounding her
If you check my customized sig, you'll see that I have a top three that are so close that I have a hard time choosing. You'll also note that I do a lot of stuff with Nova on here because she is presently the most fun to play with in that way, though Annie is also starting to get enough exposure within the VN to better meme her. Luna, so far, has been more subtle, but I see great things coming for her, as well.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
77% actually...

View attachment 3280291

We're due for another progress bar update this coming week though (last update was Jan. 11, and each update is 6% every 8-13 days), which will push it to 83%.

We're also due for another Sneak Peek later this month, and will probably drop this coming week or the next.

As for the update itself, if Cari manages to close this month at 89% prog then Feb release is a guarantee. If not, it could slip to early March if Cari doesn't power through the rest of Feb to get it done for a late month release.
ActuallyOver80.jpg

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Damn, we will need a bigger church and another bakery for the donuts and the cookies at this rate, the Church of Nova is unstoppable.

View attachment 3280463
I was once a member of another very large congregation that finished out a large kitchen area in the walk-out basement with the usual assortment of donuts and coffee. When a bagel shop opened next door, we had so many folks, we got them to cater, in addition to the donuts. Asiago cheese bagel with sundried tomato schmeer - like having pizza for breakfast. :ROFLMAO:

I just had to avoid them all before services - I sang first tenor and things like donut glaze and cream cheese have a way of messing with the vocal chords. (Hot tea tended to remedy that, though. ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Yvier the Duck
Nov 10, 2023
View attachment 3281105

Nova will also send CHUD to deal with Penny defilers. ;)
S-so if I defile Penny or join then leave the church...Chud will do all those horrible things to me?

Will Nova join in on the cruel, violent acts? It would be such a tragedy if she had to beat me up. A tragedy indeed. :HideThePain::BootyTime:

3878_darkness_lewdest.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
How long until some puppet account comes in here and starts REEEEEEEEEE-ing about Carib milking the game? :KEK:
We had one or two a while back. Mods were a bit swift with those before things went out of control, IIRC.

Honestly though, if Cari wanted to milk this game he would've done so at the very first chapter by just stretching out the IRL bits and then leaving the Eternum login as the cliffhanger. Maybe even add a few unnecessary free-roam activities here and there, maybe some quiz sections (/shudders) as well.

So far though, nothing that he's doing so far can be constituted as milking behavior. And if it's revealed that he is, then he ABSOLUTELY SUCKS at it. :KEK:

Nov 10, 2023
We had one or two a while back. Mods were a bit swift with those before things went out of control, IIRC.

Honestly though, if Cari wanted to milk this game he would've done so at the very first chapter by just stretching out the IRL bits and then leaving the Eternum login as the cliffhanger. Maybe even add a few unnecessary free-roam activities here and there, maybe some quiz sections (/shudders) as well.

So far though, nothing that he's doing so far can be constituted as milking behavior. And if it's revealed that he is, then he ABSOLUTELY SUCKS at it. :KEK:
I ran out of reactions, so here's two,

7554_KiryuThumbsUp.gif
4747-kekwcomputer.png

F.A.R.L. cannot be beaten*

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
S-so if I defile Penny or join then leave the church...Chud will do all those horrible things to me?

Will Nova join in on the cruel, violent acts? It would be such a tragedy if she had to beat me up. A tragedy indeed. :HideThePain::BootyTime:

View attachment 3281129
Oh you can bet on it, no one can defile our Goddess BFF ( and Goddess as well) nor leave the C.O.N. and then skip the punishment... Chud would be the last of your "problems"...
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes