crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
One more week of development it seems like, then maybe another week for testing? Demon Lords get the game around the 15th maybe?

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I had a hard time finding this game again. I knew there was a game that had a secret ending to basically advertised this game but couldn't remember the name either. Would help if this game was added to Lewdzone.com where the other game is also listed. Cuz even though the tags here line up with what I searched through it won't show if it's not listed there also. Basically Stabby Mike helped me find the game again lol.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
I really hope im not the only one who noticed the praetorian holding a sunshot (An exotic hand cannon from destiny 2). Looking forward to what this game has to offer, also nice plot :sneaky:

Reactions: Jehuty206
Sep 13, 2020
We are very close boys, Carbdis is preparing a nice Easter gift for us. Personally can't wait for more lewd scenes with Annie after the last encounter (Honestly very eager to see how she will act in this update) and some Nancy won't go amiss. Also eager to find out what shady stuff Eternum's executives and those repeat guys in school are up to, hopefully there is going to be some interesting developments.
Oh and can't wait to humiliate Alex further, what will he ever do now that his most loyal lapdog is not around anymore to beat the MC. The world of Eternum is vast so I can't wait to go and explore some new servers with more characters.
I am also hoping to find out who that girl we fucked in the brothel is in real life.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
We are very close boys, Carbdis is preparing a nice Easter gift for us. Personally can't wait for more lewd scenes with Annie after the last encounter (Honestly very eager to see how she will act in this update) and some Nancy won't go amiss. Also eager to find out what shady stuff Eternum's executives and those repeat guys in school are up to, hopefully there is going to be some interesting developments.
Oh and can't wait to humiliate Alex further, what will he ever do now that his most loyal lapdog is not around anymore to beat the MC. The world of Eternum is vast so I can't wait to go and explore some new servers with more characters.
I am also hoping to find out who that girl we fucked in the brothel is in real life.
I think you meant Axel mate. But he's already losing his marbles after his lackey died so how far he's going down, it'll be interesting to see.

Sep 13, 2020
I think you meant Axel mate. But he's already losing his marbles after his lackey died so how far he's going down, it'll be interesting to see.
Yup Axel, sorry. Who knows he might have had a sad past story which led him up to this or is being used by someone more powerful. Either way, can't wait to see him in the next update. While we are at it I should fuck his sister but all in good time.

Reactions: ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes