e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
wow, it's like saying Cristiano Ronaldo steal the spotlight in every team he is in:whistle::LOL:.

Maybe, just maybe , it's not Nova fault that she is the Star:whistle::coffee:. She is the Best Girl of the Harem for a Reason.:cool:
It's not like Nova has one of the 3 weapons of Atlas or anything....

An known

Sep 16, 2021
chapter 6 was the latest update, and we spend a brief intermezzo with Nova and Annie. Nova " Scene " is not even in the gallery, :LOL:.
it was basically Annie big moment,
Chapter 6
Annie's BIG MOMENT- became invisible

Not Nova Centric?
yeah maybe but...
There's 2 Fucking Nova there so you can forget Annie exist
...and A hump scene:cautious:

while Penny is still arguing with Dalia :HideThePain:

Reactions: Ungawa

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's not like Nova has one of the 3 weapons of Atlas or anything....
and it's not like its worth anything against Thanatos, oh wait. :LOL:

anyway I still think that caribdis rotating the girls based on the story flow. alos for a while he started with 3 scene / episode, and then extended it to 4 scene / episode, and now go back, to 3 scenes.

I think this idea of oh, this girl featured in this episode so she can't be featured in the next is very limiting for the creativitation freedom, why would people expect this approach is is a bit mistery for me.

of course there is a progress going on with each girl, and ehc is different, at least until all of them get their first real penetration sex scene. Nancy and Alex get their full sex scenes, as you can tell Nancy did take a back seat becasue of that, becasue other girls are not up to speed yet. Nova might get her scene in chapter 7, and after she gona take the back seat, so Dalia and Anni can get theirs.

and once all of them lost their virginity to Orion , the game will change again.:whistle::LOL:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Surprisingly, I'm with Takkatakka, Nova is having a lot of screen and she needs to let the others shine, but I don't think that will be a problem as the story progresses. Nova will has her chapter now, and then is Penny's date and Dalia's birthday, with Annie and Luna ready to take another piece of Orion, and I'm pretty sure that Alex and Nancy will have another moment with Orion before Nova too.

And being sincere, Nova shining is the last of my problems, the only reason I want to see the others more is because I'm greedy as fuck like a good harem path lover, but having Nova being 1/3 of every update doesn't sound bad either. Whatever Caribdis does, I win :ROFLMAO:

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
You guys are all bugging, Nova is best girl

She has 2 scenes, and she's considered popular in Eternum because she has a weapon of Atlas so she helps the story move forward (like how she got invited to the collector thing) which is why she has a lot of screen time.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes