Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
is anyon else getting an exception hs occurred no matter what sae game they try to load?
Don't you think it would help to have the content of the error? :unsure:
And you can post one of your saves at the same time.

Usual question though: Did you use a mod?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I really thought at first that Nancy is mom like Carla and Dalia and Penelope are MC's sisters like Judie and Lauren.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
so when we will get older versions of the OIAL Cast? will they come to rescue Orion? (Just as good as any other speculation ;) )
Yeah, unfortunately chances of that happening are gonna be slim to none.

Screenshot_20240325_181053_Samsung Internet.jpg

Source:

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
She only asked 1 thing to Nova and the orionfucker of her daughter makes love like wanting triplets. Poor woman, so young and grandma.
I mean...least she ain't gonna end up like Nancy, who's gonna be grandmother AND mother to the child of both of her daughters' lover (who also happens to be HER lover). :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
He also said there wouldn't be a cliffhanger.
Yeah, well...adding a cliffhanger as an ending to an update is kinda easier than having to redo a character from HS1 to HS2 (you can't port characters, you have to redo them from scratch) and aging them up just for them to have a small cameo on your story. Too much effort IMO (though I wouldn't say no to a Stabby Mike or Judie/Lauren cameo at the very end...maybe as visitors to Luna's cafe or Kredon itself).

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
is anyon else getting an exception hs occurred no matter what sae game they try to load?
I'm guessing you used SanchoMod in previous versions. For some reason, there is no link to it in the OP, which may have led to you downloading the wrong multimod (the one that is linked there), like I did. Saves made with SanchoMod aren't compatible with the base game or that other mod, hence the errors.
Find SanchoMod Here

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
Ignoring the fact, that the MC looks dumber by the day ^^ and has the eloquence of a brick, 0.7 is goddamn good. Good length, good story and nice scenes and funny as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

PotatoDoor

Jan 8, 2023
Is it possible to transfer saves from android (0.6) to pc (0.7)? When i tried to load the android save on pc, i got an import error and something about a module named 'rollback' not existing. Is there anything I can do or do i just need to play from the start on pc?

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
No haven't everything worked fine. What are you playing on, last line states import error try re-installing and see if helps
On my macbook. (because of travel. before anyone start going on about gaming on mac lol) Funny enough, I decided to just install the previous version that worked fine before 7.0. And now 6.2 got the same error on my saves. RIP :D Unless someone found a fix, I guess I'm gonna have to replay the game a third time, not looking forward to doing the murder mystery part again, haha. :D

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
On my macbook. (because of travel. before anyone start going on about gaming on mac lol) Funny enough, I decided to just install the previous version that worked fine before 7.0. And now 6.2 got the same error on my saves. RIP :D Unless someone found a fix, I guess I'm gonna have to replay the game a third time, not looking forward to doing the murder mystery part again, haha. :D
I haven't had any trouble on Mojave - but I don't xfer saves around either.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
So I can´t go through every post since 0.7 was released, but is there a difference in ending, if you accept the gift from the founder at the end of 0.7 ?

Just gotta say that I replayed the entire current game, and I just dont see any competition out there. Dont get me wrong, there are fantastic projects out there, some with better lighting, maybe even better romance(cough Eliza), but as a package ?
This is nr1 AVN currently, and I doubt its gonna change unless Cardibis fucks up royally. And I doubt thats gonna happen.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes